Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zelgadis
Sep 5, 2004

Doesn't that just beat all
they're working on the online features which could "have a direct affect[sic] on the enjoyment of the game." not sure what features..leaderboards??

I really wanna like mn9. I saw some gameplay and this voice is always like "Great!" when you score high. I'm not really hyped but I believe in mega man so I will buy it/beat it.

I think instead of making mn9 some kind of weird robot child like mega man they should have done like metal gear and made him even older. Like an old snake version of mega man. 'I'm too outdated for this poo poo"

and they're already working on a cartoon. tres mixed feelings, imps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3734857

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Welcome back

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

is that electric retard because hell loving yes he's back

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Thank you for sharing this link sir aids

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'm so sad this thread got gassed

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
don't preorder, or order, a goddamn kickstarter game you buffoon

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

ty for this

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

amazing

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Doctor Goat posted:

don't preorder, or order, a goddamn kickstarter game you buffoon

I put money toward Bloodstained because I have absolute faith in him, since every Castlevania game he's produced has been amazing

except Judgement but we don't talk about that one

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hahahahah

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

:yikes:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

zelgadis posted:

they're working on the online features which could "have a direct affect[sic] on the enjoyment of the game." not sure what features..leaderboards??

I really wanna like mn9. I saw some gameplay and this voice is always like "Great!" when you score high. I'm not really hyped but I believe in mega man so I will buy it/beat it.

I think instead of making mn9 some kind of weird robot child like mega man they should have done like metal gear and made him even older. Like an old snake version of mega man. 'I'm too outdated for this poo poo"

and they're already working on a cartoon. tres mixed feelings, imps.

than k you for the [sic]

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hfello. how i can i make my post about the kickstarter garbage even gayer. i know. i can put [sic] in it.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

:whoptc:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

What is it. When I try opening it it crashes the app.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

tl,dr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

What is it. When I try opening it it crashes the app.

Comedy Gas Chamber › MS Paint Guide to Feminism [nsfw]

• Locked thread