Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat
Can we add Wilde Life to the list? Not sure how many other people keep up with it, but I like it.

Also, it's done by Pascalle Lepas, who was the illustrator for Zap. I haven't read Zap since back in High School, so the art style has so changed/improved so much that I had no idea until I read the about page. Pretty nifty IMO.

Matlock Birthmark fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Aug 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Gabriel Pope posted:

I really like Wilde Life but man the current scene is so boring. We're up to like a month and a half worth of "spooky poltergeist girl is spooky" with practically nothing to show for it.

Ya, I've been reading it in chapter chunks. It probably does have pacing issues if you read it update to update. And this last month of updates has been very, very slow.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Keru posted:

I'm swedish, how have I not read or known about this until now? This is so good. The art is amazing and really nails the various environments it takes place in.

Have you read her "warmup" comic A Redtail's Dream? If you haven't, it's got some more really good art.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
Okay, could someone link a comic again here, I forgot to bookmark it? It was the one with the suicidal astronaut who appears to now be infected with some sorta alien fungus.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Well, that was quick. Thanks a lot.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Thanks man, Mare Internum was the one I was thinking of. Apothecia wasn't a bad run, though I wasn't satisfied with the final act.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

djw175 posted:

More webcomics then!

Good try, appreciate the links to some stuff I haven't seen before. Once the circlejerk starts these idiots never stop though.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

qntm posted:

This is your decennial reminder that the web comic Help Desk is still going.

...This is User Friendly. When did he rename it?

Glad to know somethings never change though.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Cat Mattress posted:

Nope, different comics by different people in different art styles. (I'll be generous and not put scare quotes around art.)

Help Desk is more passive-aggressive, though; look at that "endorsement" sidebar.

Huh....honestly couldn't tell from looking back a few strips.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
I like to pretend that I never heard about the shaving thing from here.

Because Ozzy and Millie was my first webcomic, and it was harmless fun when I was in Junior High. A more innocent time, and then years later I would find out more than I wanted to know about it here.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat
Ha, that's what I thought of as well. Honestly, it's not that bad an idea for feeding a small group. Not sure Burger King or any of the other chains would make it appealing though.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Tollymain posted:

i forgot how good the visuals for the property of hate are

Oh heavens, thanks for reminding me. I lost track of this comic for a few months now. Just caught up, and it's still enjoyable. The dark tunnel was such a creative idea, the whole comic is great.

Also Sepherothic, I read your comic, afraid I'm not the best at good critique at the moment. I'll need to follow the plot a bit more to get interested, but not a bad read so far. I'll try and keep up with it.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Tollymain posted:

i guess we finally know what happened in the surprisingly horrifying opening to this chapter of wilde life

if you're a reader already and don't get it yet, the rougarou/rugaru is a human/wolf monster that in some native american variations can pass on its curse simply by being seen

Man, I like Wilde Life. I had never heard of a rougarou. That's a rather nasty version of a standard werewolf.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

Soiled Meat

Hey buddy, I know a guy who would love to buy some parts from ya.

Edit: wow, totally wrong thread. ha ha.

• Locked thread