Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

pram posted:

send this thread to the vespene gas chamber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

can't avoid the ridiculous stack exchange poo poo even when you're just looking up programming help

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

pffft. star trek meets star wars is so mainstream.

now, captain kirk meets captain harlock, there's a novel crossover

if that's the game we're playing then i wanna see disney's the black hole meet outland

goofy robots and space drugs

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

As a Millennial I posted:

can't avoid the ridiculous stack exchange poo poo even when you're just looking up programming help

so uh, that last one

what seems to be the response there, asking for a friend

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

PipeRifle posted:

so uh, that last one

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Linux Pirate posted:

if that's the game we're playing then i wanna see disney's the black hole meet outland

goofy robots and space drugs

hell yes i want to see VINCENT and space Sean Connery snarking at each other

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

this, but the undistorted version

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

PipeRifle posted:

so uh, that last one

I'm sure it involves deep dream

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I think u guys forgot about that one where the dude had super powers and used cans or air freshmen to fly? or fuckin the wonder years? or alf? or saved by the bell?

• Locked thread