Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shodai
Aug 18, 2006

Evernoob posted:

People need to realize this is probably our very last chance to ever experience true RvR, with the bonus addition of being able to craft/build our realm like we want it to be (and try to defend it from others

Our last chance? Why? Are we all gona die of aids soon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shodai
Aug 18, 2006

Tenzarin posted:

I want there to be a farmer class, I want to grow crops in the game and sell them at the market.

Good news, you can do that in real life RIGHT NOW.

Shodai
Aug 18, 2006

Tempus Thales posted:

I run infrastructure on games because its a fun aspect for me. The services we have to communicate with the goons were always rock solid. Either way there is no need to drag drama from another game into this one, so kindly lets keep with the current OP Topic

tia

I did stupid poo poo. Don't hold me accountable for stupid poo poo.

Shodai
Aug 18, 2006

Orv posted:

What is up with pre-alpha animations?

Friend of a friend told me things will get polished before release (they wont).

• Locked thread