Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

ephex posted:

fußball is back baby

yay let a new season of sportsball begin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Also this for shits and giggles* **

* HSV die.
** Bwin was about to collect/delete those 3 EUR anyways in a few days and too much hassle to pull them out.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

ephex posted:

thats basically what your father was thinking lol

But my father doesn't have multiple dicks. :colbert:

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Also bye bye my sweet 3 EUR.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

mackintosh posted:

He wasn't so much found out as he's had his best people bought out by Bayern. That he wasn't able to immediately find adequate replacements while dealing with injuries to his other key players isn't really an indictment of his managerial style.

I also think his problem was that he couldn't give his bench a perspective in the form of enough camera/play time and that made the bench so thin because everyone from the "B Team" left for greener pastures.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
I kicktipped for Leverkusen but I probably jinxed it that way, I am really bad at kicktipping.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Dunban posted:

Reiner Calmund is turning in his grave

How many casualties?

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Bayernliga Muenchenthread: Not even a Schmelzrunter anymore

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Pand posted:

lolman Durrki

^

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

Healbot posted:

The double standard is really something there.

Löw said at a press conference that he doesn't think it was very smart or good what Reus did either, but in Kruses case he just had a talk with him about not loving up in public a few days ago and then basically 3 or so days later Kruse drops the bomb and so Löw felt like he needed some kind of warning shot and some time off to reflect upon how important playing for the national team is for him.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Does relegation have the away goal rule?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer
Tip status: Kicked! :black101:

• Locked thread