Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i have wagyu smuggled in and i boil it in sprite for a nice citrus flavor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

you can't boil herbs, nooner

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

TEAYCHES posted:

youd be surprised how well microwaving a steak in water can turn out

Well yeah this is basically what a sous vide is

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Nooner posted:

well not with that attitude :rolleyes:

though the lime idea has got me wondering, if I took some thinly sliced steak and a whole heck of a lot of limes and just squeezed the heck outta all the limes over the steak, could i make a sort of beef ceviche? I know that steak needs to be cooked at a higher temperature so maybe need like 2x the limes as for regular ceviche?

edit: Maybe use lemons instead, I think I heard that they cook at a higher temperature
People already do this, except that it's diced super fine and mixed with capers and stuff. It's called beef tartare and it owns

• Locked thread