Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Not a specific idea for the steak so feel free to ignore if this is all you're focused on, but as an added bonus with the 'pot of water' recipes, after you've boiled the steak you also get a nice pot of water leftover that contains all its meat juice, which can be a solid starting point for making some stew. Not sure if you're into that sorta thing, nor do I know of any exact recipes, but I've seen my family do this a few times with potatoes, carrots and bread marinated (I think that's the proper word?) with eggs.

So this way you get a boiled steak AND some nice stew to boot. But maybe that's the part you were deliberately trying to avoid so...in that case, it'd only be good for serving to guests I suppose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread