Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Pros:
• Very attractive for a 65 year old man
• Some of the same folksy charm as GWB
• .... not going to make the joke

Cons:
• Visibly stupid
• Visibly high
• ....Again, that joke is played

He's undoubtedly slipping into oblivion unless he somehow gets a bump from the governor loser debate. So, perfect time for a thread!

Maybe now's when we reflect on the good times we've had since 2011, and, for Texans, since 2000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXB8avpzMyI

Mia Wasikowska has issued a correction as of 23:30 on Aug 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
:2bong:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

hes gay

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
n*ggerhead

RazNation
Aug 5, 2015
Debunks theory that glasses makes one smarter.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
This thread is the perfect monument to the Perry '16 campaign

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

goodnight my sweet gay prince

Rexicon1
Oct 9, 2007

A Shameful Path Led You Here
:rip: Perry

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Texans love him

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Uncle Wemus posted:

Texans love him

they really dont

Ayatollah Hermione
Apr 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747

TEAYCHES posted:

they really dont

No, we do not.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

It's just amazing to me that a reasonably popular (i know, i know) governor has already dropped out when fifteen other clowns are still in this thing. Frankly, I thought it would be Jindal.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Now if he could just burn to death in a fiery car crash, that'd be cool.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
Onward Christian soldiers

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I guess praying for things to go your way doesn't work after all. Who would have thought....

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Duckbag posted:

It's just amazing to me that a reasonably popular (i know, i know) governor has already dropped out when fifteen other clowns are still in this thing. Frankly, I thought it would be Jindal.

Jindal was also a successful governor though. I think the funniest part of this race is Ted Cruz, the rear end in a top hat with nothing to run on except being the wingnutitest of the wingnuts in the race. He got totally hosed by Trump entering the race: good luck trying to be a bigger Wingnut than The Donald.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
ted cruz already seems like he wants to be trump's running mate

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Cruz desperately wants to be either Trump's running mate or his lover, maybe both

But either way his lips are firmly planted on that orange rear end

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Lord of Pie posted:

Cruz desperately wants to be either Trump's running mate or his lover, maybe both

But either way his lips are firmly planted on that orange rear end

his wormy, moist lips

Abner Cadaver II has issued a correction as of 23:36 on Sep 13, 2015

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Helsing posted:

Jindal was also a successful governor though. I think the funniest part of this race is Ted Cruz, the rear end in a top hat with nothing to run on except being the wingnutitest of the wingnuts in the race. He got totally hosed by Trump entering the race: good luck trying to be a bigger Wingnut than The Donald.

Jindal has a 27% approval in LA.

NotJesus
Jan 17, 2007

Helsing posted:

... and yet Cruz polls better than Perry and Jindal put together.
(and Pataki, and Christie, and...)

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

:rip: Perry
Should have sold camo hats

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Helsing posted:

jindal is not a successful governor in the least bit, hes basically bankrupted the state, is negligent as far as ever showing up to work and is widely hated at this point

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

:rip: Bobert Jindal

He never scored

Big Dick Cheney
Mar 30, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKtFvCvmrFE

RIP

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Zas posted:

Pros:
• Very attractive for a 65 year old man
• Some of the same folksy charm as GWB
• .... not going to make the joke
CAused Texas to be set on fire

Cons:
• Visibly stupid
• Visibly high
• ....Again, that joke is played

He's undoubtedly slipping into oblivion unless he somehow gets a bump from the governor loser debate. So, perfect time for a thread!

Maybe now's when we reflect on the good times we've had since 2011, and, for Texans, since 2000.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXB8avpzMyI

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
America doesn't support the best looking candidate every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

His greatest sin was not being able to remember Three Things.

Oh, and all the other stuff. You know.

:rip:

• Locked thread