Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
ARMCHAIR GOON 4

uublog appears to be awol at the moment, not posting since February I'm willing to take over if he doesn't show up. Edit; gently caress uublog since apparently he didn't pay out last year. This was our insane 16 team (can be adjusted based on who comes back) PPR Auction draft of years past, $105 AP never forget. Here is a link to last years thread. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3654842

Do to a lack of interest and the upcoming season I've set the league to 12 teams, and we are looking at a possible 14.

I'll start new espn league if uublog doesn't show up in a week or so. Do you all want a $10, $15, or $20 buy in this year?

Teams: QB RB RB WR WR TE Flex DST K BX6

Buy In: $15

Scoring:

1.Daedra - Buffalo Bill Brasky - PAID
2.Diet Crack - Booze Bus Runners
3.Homestar Runner
4.Tiptoes - team team - PAID
5.MrDoDo - Eggball Hurlers
6.Yoshifan823 (in)
7.Bonham - Quicksilver Day dreamsof Marino - PAID
9.tarbrush - Working Your Balls Hard - PAID
10.tastethehappy - ? - PAID
11. Acquilae - ? - PAID
12. Lock - ? -

Waitlist: Pending.

Pimpcasso fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Sep 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I sent PMs to the 12 out of 16 goons from last year that can get them.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
Thanks Daedra! I'm in.

btw uublog better show up cuz he owes a few of us goons (myself included, and I think Bonham...?) some money!

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
oh and I'll go with majority re: buy in, not fazed :)

Robot Mugabe
Oct 13, 2012
Waitlist me plz! thanks :D

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'm in once more to avenge my terrible season

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Ah I didn't realize uublog went the dirt bag route last year. Pretty funny because I think we had a division called stolen payments last year.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
I'm back in. I love these 16 team auctions. The draft is so much fun.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Alright hopefully some more people will swing by in the next couple weeks. I gave Robot Jbz's spot because he PMed and said he couldn't do it this year. I moved uublog to the wait list until we see what's going on with him.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm in. Crank that buy in up.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'd rather just keep it at $10, let's not get hella serious nau - it's 16 teams after all. $108 Adrian Peterson remember?

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

You better remember quick before we haul your sweet ass down to the precinct.
I'm in. I have performed like total poo poo over the past couple years so I think I am due. I second cranking the buy in up!

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I'm going to ahead and create the league later tonight. So PM me your email address or send an email to mashedcats@gmail.com.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

uuuggghh exchange rates and all :/

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
If people want to bump up the buy in to 15 I would pitch in the extra 5 bucks for diet being the gentleman that I am.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

You're a good dude! Don't worry about it, just PM me your paypal or whatever so I can pay now before the Aussie Dollar nosedives even further.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
If you can take over the league I'm back in, I'm guessing Uublog is awol because he never paid out the winnings (first league I ever won not sayin i'm salty)

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

He already has taken over

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Updated thread OP. I'm considering posting the thread in the main FF thread to see if we can get more members at this point. Any objections? Sorry for uublog being a dick Bonham. I promise not to be!

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.
If I can make the draft I'm in. Changed jobs and working mostly nights now but with enough lead time hopefully can get it done.

Jul 11, 2003

by astral
I'll take last slut if open

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Updated members, I doubt we will make it to 16 people this year but I'll adjust the members if there is more interest. We're at 10 right now. :mediocre:

I need your email addresses Homestar Runner, Tiptoes, Robot Mugabe, Yoshifan823, and 5436 to invite you to the league. PM me or email mashedcats@gmail.com

Hixalot, what days work for you when doing a draft?

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Daedra posted:

Updated members, I doubt we will make it to 16 people this year but I'll adjust the members if there is more interest. We're at 10 right now. :mediocre:

I need your email addresses Homestar Runner, Tiptoes, Robot Mugabe, Yoshifan823, and 5436 to invite you to the league. PM me or email mashedcats@gmail.com

Currently anything that isn't Aug 21, Aug 28, Sept 4, Sept 5 works well. It's a different work situation (I get offered shifts and can accept or decline but once accept a shift I can't cancel it without severe penalty) so with enough notice should be able to make it.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Waitlist please.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Daedra posted:

Naostrem at ymail dot com

I'd prefer a non-Friday/Saturday night. I'm good other days, but I work weekends.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

The lack of confirmed people actually JOINING the league proper through ESPN is concerning.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I sent PMs out to the guys. It's pretty much first come first at this point. I've like to get atleast 12 guys.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hey, can you switch my team over to seidsirea at yahoo dot com? I have two ESPN accounts and I can't find a way to just set a co-manager.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Hi, I'm interested if you're still looking for rubes to fleece?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
We're always on the lookout for new rubes at this point. I'll add you to the list and send the invite.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Also we have seven people that have actually joined but it just shows me your name on espn instead of the email you gave once you signed up. So post your team name if you're not in the OP and I'll adjust it.

Also the buyin, do you all want to just do paypal and the honor system or would you feel more comfortable with me setting up a leaguesafe?

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.
Is the Aug 30th draft day and time set?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
In as Working Your Balls Hard.

Because the Wells report is chock full on amusing euphemisms.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'd prefer paypal, saves me having to sign up for even more stuff

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Hixalot posted:

Is the Aug 30th draft day and time set?

No that is just the date set when I made the league. It can be adjusted to fit schedules.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Daedra posted:

No that is just the date set when I made the league. It can be adjusted to fit schedules.

It works quite well for me, as I'm a dirty euro and we have a bank holiday that Monday, so I can be up as late as needed.

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Daedra posted:

Copy that. Just needed to know before I accepted a work shift for that night.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
in as Quicksilver Daydreams of Marino

tastethehappy
Sep 11, 2008

What part of highly classified do you not understand?
I'll join, make it an even 12.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I've bumped the teams down to 12 unless we somehow get 14 by a miracle at this point. tastethehappy is in. I've removed Robot Mugabe from in the league due to out do to a lack of response since the beginning of the thread. We are still waiting on 5346 to accept an invite. I've PMed him about it. Lock, from previous seasons has PMed and is the potential 12th man if 5346 is in. I'll give them each a couple days to respond. We can expand the league if we generate more interest.

We need to setup a draft day. Due to my schedule I can draft on any day as long as it starts by 8PM. Please post preferred times and unavailable times and we'll set it up for the best match.

The $15 buyin will be through paypal. The payouts will be 70% first place, 30% second. I'm not going to start collecting until we have 12 people joined through espn.

Let's get this poo poo rollin'.

• Locked thread