Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

I'm fine with the current draft date/time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tastethehappy
Sep 11, 2008

What part of highly classified do you not understand?
Yeah, the current time works for me. Otherwise, after 730PM any day except this Wednesday through Saturday.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

You better remember quick before we haul your sweet ass down to the precinct.
What time zone are we talking about?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Says ET on the league page.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Draft time works for me then. In as Eggball Hurlers

Nevhix
Nov 18, 2006

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.
I've got to back out, can't make draft and just too much going on right now. Sorry guys, next up on wait list

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

hardcore sound gets you hypah

I'll hold off since joining would put you guys at 11, but if you need me to be a 10th or you find someone else and need a 12th again, I'll be in...though being in a weird-rear end time zone might make me the autodraft darling of the league.

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
poo poo I was just wondering about this league again since I was in it the last two years. Shame about that dude not paying out. Now I don't feel so bad about dropping obj and Brady... I'm in if it gets you to a nice even number.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Hey Lock & Big Jesus you guys would make 11 & 12 if you wanted in. I also had a guy PM about the league. So just let me know asap.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
I'm not opposed to the current draft time. I'm open to any other day as well although on Thursday, I can't do anything earlier than 830ET.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
When do you want cash money sent by and where to exactly

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
So are we set for tomorrow at 8 for the draft then?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Considering it says 7:30, no.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Diet Crack posted:

Considering it says 7:30, no.

Well spotted.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm good, I've got all day off tomorrow.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
So I guess at this point are all our 10 current members down with 7:30PM tomorrow as the draft says?

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!

Daedra posted:

So I guess at this point are all our 10 current members down with 7:30PM tomorrow as the draft says?

Is this ET?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Think so. If you log into the league there's a countdown on the homepage

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
I'm in Australia and that's like the middle of my morning at work so I guess gooooo ESPN auto-auction ... !

:sigh:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
We can put the draft off if necessary so we can get all ten people in it. The NFL doesn't start till the 10th.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Finding a time that suits Oz, UK and US is going to be interesting. I was kind of in favour of the current time because anything sensible for you guys is past midnight for me, but I have a bank holiday tomorrow.-

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I bumped the draft day back. This is not the set date and time. I can draft almost any day after 730pm EST. What is everyone's limitations? You got 48 hours to respond and we settle on one.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Cool. I'd prefer 7.30 than any later. Can do 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I can do any night in the next 7, pretty much any time, preferably past 8CST if it's a weekday.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Can we make it a Friday night in the US so it's at least a weekend for everyone globally? Cus now it's 7am on a Monday that isn't a public holiday.

Diet Crack fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Aug 31, 2015

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
I can also do 7:30 ET any night except Thursday, 9/3.

Also, did those other guys ever respond in order to make it a 12 team league?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
So far it's looking like Friday the 4th at sometime after 730pm. I apologize for the inconvenience Diet. I didn't realize the mix we had going in to this league. Are there any objections to the 4th? I haven't had any confirmation on spots 11 and 12. So post in this thread and pm or email me your email address and I will invite you to the league, first post/pm or email first serve.

My paypal email for the buy in is mashedcats@gmail.com . Please include your SA name and espn team name when you send it.

MrDoDo
Jun 27, 2004

Thank god this was pushed back. Was it originally scheduled for today? I had it on my calendar and almost poo poo myself when I noticed it 5 minutes after the scheduled time. As far as the actual draft time sometime after 730PM EST on Friday works for me. I am in PST so later is better so I can actually get home from work, but 730 isn't a huge deal. Will send PayPal now though.

MrDoDo fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Aug 31, 2015

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
I'd like to be in as the 12th if that can happen. But I'm not sure if I can do Friday the 4th at 7 or 8. I'll be on the road down to the beach and will be available almost any other time that weekend (or day the following week) though. Only other draft I have currently set is Tuesday the 8th at 6 EST.

Bonham
Aug 14, 2009

Kill! Kill! Kill!
Paid. Any draft time works for me

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Paid up. Friday 7.30 works for me.

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

If 11 and 12 are still open I'll join.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Sorry, still kinda crazy schedule-wise here. I'm in Japan so I'm pretty sure no draft time'll work for me unless it's on a weekend. (Also, the friends league where I've just been made commish drafts Sunday at 1 Eastern). So don't worry about scheduling around me, I'm ok with half-wasting a year thanks to autodraft though if you guys need a balancer for numbers still.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Acquilae posted:

If 11 and 12 are still open I'll join.

I sent you an invite.

Lock we do need a 12th man still at this point. So it would be great if you would join. I read over the replies and PMs and I currently have the draft set for tomorrow at 8PM EST.

Jul 11, 2003

by astral
If we can move convo to the ESPN league its easier for me to see it. Also put the payment info in there.

tastethehappy
Sep 11, 2008

What part of highly classified do you not understand?
Paid. Tomorrow after 730 works for me.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
We're good to go for 8PM EST tonight.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Any chance we can change that scoring to fractional? ie, 1 yard = 0.1 points?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Lock posted:

Any chance we can change that scoring to fractional? ie, 1 yard = 0.1 points?

Should be good to go. .1 per yard for rushing and receiving yards, .04 per yard for passing.

Pimpcasso fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Sep 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Daedra posted:

Should be good to go. .01 per yard for rushing and receiving yards, .04 per yard for passing.

That's awesome; you're awesome.

• Locked thread