Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted
> read manual to understand what fills/empties the gauge on the upper left

Is it sanity? Heat? Hunger? Thirst?

E: seems like it was gradually dropping and then stopped going down when we got inside the tent, so I'm guessing it's heat.

> using the machete, open up all bodies and sequentially crawl inside them like tauntauns to fill heat gauge

Dogstoyevsky fucked around with this message at 13:30 on Aug 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

Given that this is the Franklin expedition, and there's a reference to dead seals, maybe we're up against Sedna? We should definitely get other deities involved.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

bustercasey posted:

>Kill snow goku. He is not to be trusted.

Putting him inside of us led directly to our death, he's a traitor.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

Kitchner posted:

>Go towards the ship's we saw earlier and walk across the sea towards them by turning the sea to ice where you walk using your snow goku ice powers.

Yeah those ships might be cool.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

I'm going to get you all the complete VHS collection of Dragon Ball Z for Christmas.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

>Now that you are free of your need for warmth, build a veritable Terracotta Army of Gokus. Rainbowpiss a little bit on each one to bring them to life.

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

TEAYCHES posted:

>pet dogs, tell the dogs they are cute and good dogs

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

Tenzarin posted:

> Say "Hello, I am looking for Captain Sir John Franklin's lost expedition in which two ships became icebound in Victoria Strait near King William Island in the Canadian Arctic."

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

> find the seal that was on that sled and wear it as a costume.
> clap hands together and make seal noises.
> mentally will the multibeing to club you and say "help! help! I'm being clubbed by humans!"

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

Archer666 posted:

>Fuse with the fusion monster

All will be one...

We already did that, in a manner of speaking :pervert:

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

Sonic Dude posted:

Tell her you want to die from exhaustion after clubbing thousands of baby seals.

Hahaha

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

Atma posted:

Dragonball Zzz

lol

So help me I always love these threads to death, even after the 5,000th suggestion to build a Goku. Thanks Atma.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

Blizzy_Cow posted:

For your magnum opus bob, satan, beelz, obama, this guy, diamond joe, and a goku of some kind should form some kind of power rangers have :krad: adventures.

some future goon posted:

> do the fusion dance

:jerkbag:

• Locked thread