Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
My father in law died back in March and he left behind a shitload of domain names. He always told his kids that the domain names would be their inheritance. He died impoverished, though, so I feel like he would have sold them off if they were worth a lot...

My wife's family don't know what to do with them and a load require renewal, so I've been tasked with either getting rid of the subscription or selling them on. He has some decent .coms and .nets, I think, and a load of .infos, .cos that I probably won't renew.

From some google research it seems like I can try and list them on sites like Sedo or simply put them on Ebay. Most of the FAQs I've found seem to have an agenda to sell a particular service.

Is domain parking still a thing?

This all seems really 2004.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

awox
Aug 21, 2015
luv2club
Flipping websites, and adsense is still very hot in 2015, both sedo and flippa are good websites to sell your things.

Marta Velasquez
Mar 9, 2013

Good thing I was feeling suicidal this morning...
Fallen Rib
You can try posting them on SA Mart.

• Locked thread