Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i also would like a wii-u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
my nephew got this recently and i've been playing his copy. it's a great game, and i'm sad that i won't be able to keep making and playing levels ;_;

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

no they will not posted:

I did not bea tthe level, "Pits", although to clarify it was very easy and I could have beaten it but unfortunately just as I started it I realized I was late for three gym appointments simultaneously

that sounds like poor planning on your part

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm going to play some of your levels today, and hell, might post my own

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
how do i start getting more SFX and mystery mushroom marios?

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i was playing a 100 mario challenge, and came across a level i didn't understand at all.

it was a single screen level. in the center was one of those trampolines that faces horizontally. there were two doors. a saw blade at the top of the screen. and a narrow hallway leading to the flagpole being guarded by a piranha plant. i had no idea what to do, but i assume it involves some sort of trick jump that i couldn't figure out. i ended up just skipping it ;_;

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off posted:

you should play my levels

i've been busy w/ various things, and work got pretty insane for the past week, but as soon as i get an off day i'm going to go through the iz levels

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i played some levels

gruesome graves was funny. i loled at the end.

frolic with the big muncher was fun, even if that sort of speedrun thing isn't really my favorite sort of level.

small hops and long drops made me say "gently caress" a lot, but i beat it, and it was cool. i liked the boss room.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i made my first level that i think is pretty fun. it's made to be easier, but slightly on the long side.

79AB-0000-02AE-1F24 -- Boo-Bloc

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i just got this:

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/ae16b8f467f7b7c5/courses/FF9D-0000-028D-D287

in a 100 mario normal challenge. definitely one of the most creative levels i've come across so far. lots of neat ideas.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Any chance this will ever get an expansion pack? There are a number of things I think would be cool to include, primarily a Super Mario 2 tileset.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

trying to jack off posted:

sections desigbed to tank hits through, enemies in ? blocks, thenability to get completely stuck if you lose a power up, folks, this has it all

you don't have to tank any hits, i'm pretty sure. i also think i designed it to be completable entirely as small mario. thanks for playing it though, i'll keep those things in mind.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think i'm going to try limiting myself to 3 screen levels. the ones i have don't have many completions, which probably mean they're too hard / long.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
please don't roast my level. or do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol, that's brutal

• Locked thread