Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I listen to local poo poo, and ESPN radio during commercials... or during the Buck & Kincaid show, they loving sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
You guy's haven't lived wanted to die, until you listen to a Chris Dimino hot read.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Scoops Callaghan, thank god someone was doing this, even though I'm sure it was completely unappreciated.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

AsInHowe posted:

The bottom of the barrel is, was, and will always be Bill Simonson.

- Got fired in Oklahoma for saying a black coach sounds like Buckwheat on the air.
- Got fired in Texas for claiming that his producer's landlord was exposing herself with lap dances at a party, and them got the station sued over those remarks.
- Got fired in Chicago for getting his rear end kicked outside a White Sox game.
- Is now in Grand Rapids, where you have fun incidents like this:

Reason for termination: Is a magnificent pussy bitch.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Bill loving Mcallister from the 97.1 morning show is one of the biggest idiots in history and he has managed to corrupt Stony like grima wormtongue. One time, because they never talk about sports, they were talking about horses for some unknown reason. He thought europeans did not have horses until they came to america.

Wow.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Ross Angeles posted:

And the problem is what, exactly?

Hur Hur, GWB is bayad, you shouldn't interview GWB.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

commy gun posted:

It's Stugotz. Remember the name.

Why are you posting pictures of Guy Fieri after he discovered cross-fit?

"I'm here today to introduce you guys to my Flamin' Foie Gras Fritter Fucks, swimming in my signature Sunday-Night Sichuan Succop Sauce."

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

swickles posted:

He lost a bet on the NBA finals. Loser had to get the Guy Fieri makeover.

This is cool and good.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Mike and Mike is better then my local morning drive sports radio which is the worst show on the planet so i listen to them on sirius since its mostly ok news and discussion about sports. They stupid things but so does literally everyone in sports media.

I loving hate national sports radio, there's nothing I want to hear less than "what's up with the Cowboys today and..."

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

I only listen to local sports talk but I'm a Cowboys fan in Dallas so obviously all I hear about are the Cowboys. I didn't know i could just listen to national radio and hear the same thing.

preeeeeeetty much, bro. Pretty

Prettyyyyyyy

Pretty much. Prettymuch.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
It's bad enough that local sports talk is basically 50/50 Dawgs chat and Falcons/Braves/Hawks/SEC/NCAA/NFL/GATech chat.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I went out for Breakfast at the Grouchy's Deli around the corner today. The entire time I drove there, the 20 minutes I waited, and the entire time I drove back... ADAM “THE BULL” GERSTENHABER was talking about Adam LaRoche and his kid, whom he brings with him to the Ballpark every day. I was getting home like 40 minutes later and he just started to take calls on the subject.

I wonder what it must be like to have a job like Sunday Morning sports talk, wherein the only requirement is to fill dead air.

FILL DEAD AIR RE: THE CHICAGO WHITE SOCKS

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Henchman of Santa posted:

So I don't know anything about Philly sports radio, but apparently this popular caller who was kind of a stereotypical black guy was actually the white producer playing a character that got out of hand.
http://www.crossingbroad.com/2016/08/radio-wars-97-5-caller-dwayne-from-swedesboro-is-actually-97-5-producer-pat-egan.html

hohohohohooooooooooly poo poo...

That guy's career is fuckin' done.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

hohohohohooooooooooly poo poo...

That guy's career is fuckin' done.

shyduck posted:

Josh Innes was fired today.

Yeah. I've seen radio personalities getting fired for far less.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Aug 24, 2016

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

shyduck posted:

The crazy twist is it's actually that guy's competitor. Rumor has it they let Josh go due to his comments on the situation. Seems like a final straw or excuse type of firing, since Josh's ratings have cratered.

poo poo, I thought Innes was the dude doing the impersonation.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

lordblytzkrieg posted:

Terry Bradshaw just said "Penis Sock" about 20 times and told a story about how he shook his junk at Matthew Mcconaughey. Man, Labatard Show is consistently the best.

Failure to Launch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
The local affiliate must be heavily invested in the illegal surgery business.