Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Dubious posted:

I miss getting mad at KFAN when I lived in Minnesota.

Feel free to. Nothing has changed.

PA is convinced that every player is going to the hall of fame. Common is just out to troll MN and does the same show everyday, and Barrero is there to be the reasonable one. Though the does rant about :Those drat kids: :argh: way to much now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

IcePhoenix posted:

Save yourself and listen to 1500, friend. Well, from 9-1 at least.

My drive home is usually 2:30 - 3 so its the barren wasteland of Twin Cities radio programming, but it has given me an appreciation for how vast the audio book selection is in the Hennepin County libraries.

I miss the good 'ole days when I went home at 11p-12a and I could listen to Rob Dibble and Amy Van Dyken.