Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice

swickles posted:

Honestly, up until this moment, and that last post even, I honestly had no idea Jonathan Coachman was black.

Are you Stugotz?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
I heard RBI baseball music the other day and had a fond feeling about the games like "I gotta tell ya" "I got news for ya" and 'its embarrassing to say this but". Does anyone else have weird bits they ran into the ground that you still love. Kentucky fraud chickens were another but they were just used a few days ago.

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
We should feed the homeless.

It's Actually called Ephebophilia and it's...

Hug your mom

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
How can we win these ZO2 big baller shoes?

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice

swickles posted:

I'm setting an alarm on my phone to call at like 8:30 in the off chance there is one more final Wake and Take.

What questions are you thinking about?

I'm always partial to: do you think steroid tainted like bonds and Clemens should make the hall of fame?

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
Better left tackle Nathan Lane or Dan LeBatard?

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
Y’all are crazy. It’s Allison. Every time she is forced to take the mic it’s gold. I haven’t heard a better produced and acted pick em segment. The times she willingly wants the mic she usually uses it to scorch Stu or billy

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
How is Greg Cote gonna do Zardoz? He won’t even release the bush video!

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
I want nothing more than for Dan to watch all the fast n furious movies

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice

swickles posted:

Now I want Ed Helms to get an entire interview of nothing but LeBatard questions. Have you ever seen a ghost? Have you ever been to a nude beach? What was the last movie you inappropriately cried during? Do steroid tainted guys like Clemons and Bonds deserve to be in the Hall of Fame? Is is true that a Billy Goat urinates on its own face (in creept voice)?

Also, tangentially related, Michael Schur did an AMA on reddit and said he would drop everything to sit in studio with Dan and Stugotz. If you don't know who he is, he was one of the main producers/writers for The Office, created Parks and Rec, Brooklyn 99, and The Good Place. In other words the guy that has sculpted prime time comedy for the past decade. Its awesome that the show has a super fan like that and I hope he ends up sitting in studio soon.

Also he was one of the leads on FireJoeMorgan

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
I love this radio show so much

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
Isn’t Dan constantly talking about ESPN making the man and how they leave and become nothing like cowheard or Bayless?

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
You got to remember Mike is weird. He’s terrified of people seeing his nipples; so he is projecting that out to everyone

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice

Ehud posted:

I think my favorite limited fake is fat Chris doing Dr. Phil

Fat Chris as Billy Zane in Titanic

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
Release the bushes tape!

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
Browns o-line. Best football guests?

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
Yeah but when will Greg Cote break the scoop?

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice

Ehud posted:

Wow

Who are they going to host *checks notes* half of the ESPN shows?

Stu throwing his name in the hat right now

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice

Troy Queef posted:

more importantly, will the show be keeping 786-456-4837 (if you are out of the area, 786-456-4837 may not work. You might have to dial 1-786-456-4837. It might sound the same as 786-456-4837 but it is not. You need to add the one before 786-456-4837. Standard practice for long distance calls.) as its number

I get the show so much I read this as slowed down speed papi

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
I’m in and out on the Lour.

However, anytime Allyson is mentioned I’m in. Her fights with Billy are excellent

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
The minshew mustache ride by Cote today was fantastic

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
Happy Dan is Loud Wrong Day!

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
One of the biggest stories in Greg’s career is all that came!

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice

swickles posted:

No, but today was a good show. They invented so many new games!

I was so excited when Billy said “I gotta tell ya” but no pay off. I know those games will never be back but drat it they were the best. Robot!

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
Y’all gotta remember Stu spends 90% of his time on birds now. His kids didn’t pick easy to get to colleges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
Chris Cote won’t be allowed to go to the Superbowl if the Dolphins get there.

Also the game after Dan signed the papers to go to the Super Bowl the fins have been losing.

Jessica and Lucy had a podcast called Footgirls but the name got changed to something else not as catchy.