Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007

Cool Post Beg posted:

Cue up the He’s That Guy but I am not sure if Adam McKays latest character wobbly voice is part of the bit or if that’s just how he sounds with his connection. Pressing the +30 button too quickly to find out too much for myself

The we’re all gonna die jingle is good though

He has essential tremor, which causes his wobbly voice amongst other things. (I haven’t heard today’s show yet so I might also be That Guy if he was doing something else with his voice)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007

Vertical Lime posted:

also haven’t listened much in a while, but this reminds me that in the subreddit there’s some obscene hate for chris cote

There's obscene hate for everything on that sub, it's pretty unbearable now