Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

swickles posted:

On the radio today, LeBatard talked about an interview they just did with Marcus Dupree that will be on HQ soon (maybe tomorrow). The only tidbit he gave away was that his second best recruiting story was that a school offered him a freaking oil well if he chose them. I repeat, that was the 2nd best story.

I fell in love with LeBatard the day he and Stugats covered for Mike and Mike. Between the constant mocking of everything that Mike and Mike do, to the loathing that they had for the two Mikes and everything that they stood for..and the cherry on top: LeBatard being so sleep deprived that he managed to come off as both racist AND pro-rape, despite that obviously being not what he meant at all.

4 hours of a glorious disaster, and I loved every second of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU