Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Ehud posted:

I think Mike and Mike crosses into "so bland that I dislike it" territory. They're the Taylor Swift of sports radio.

Taylor Swift has some very likable work. Have never felt that way about Mike & Mike, I don't dislike them its just not for me.

I like Russillo and Lebatard. Lebatard can be a gasbag at times but I find the show enjoyable.

Ty1990 posted:

I like when there is a spirited debate about something and Golic overrides everything Greenberg says because he played in the NFL 20 years ago.

Its what I'd do. One of the perks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Martinpale posted:

I fell in love with LeBatard the day he and Stugats

It's Stugotz. Remember the name.

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Shouldn't this thread be in SAS? I'd be better if people that didn't venture tff are active here too, no?

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Henchman of Santa posted:

So I don't know anything about Philly sports radio, but apparently this popular caller who was kind of a stereotypical black guy was actually the white producer playing a character that got out of hand.
http://www.crossingbroad.com/2016/08/radio-wars-97-5-caller-dwayne-from-swedesboro-is-actually-97-5-producer-pat-egan.html

For anyone who didn't read this guess which guy is the hack sports radio producer:

Backwards cap