Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Ehud posted:

Yeah it is very much not a Serious Sports Show™ and I think that's why I like it.

I love that they don't let guys give boring athlete answers. Dan would rather do no interviews at all than do boring Mike and Mike style interviews and I appreciate that.

Glad you're enjoying it a little more than you originally did

I've always looked at them as the Daily Show for sports. They are mostly taking a piss but they come up with quality points a lot.

As far as Cowherd he's like someone gave a pile of garbage the ability to speak and the first thing it did was call up a stylist to get a ridiculous dye job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

It's so nice to be able to listen and laugh during Lebatard instead of having Cowherd grind on about everything that is wrong and not white about the world today. Though knowing he is losing his poo poo over Iowa being ranked so high just makes me want to cheer for Iowa.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

gently caress it why not just Stugotz? Have the Reaper come out and have them all pick a helmet for the grid of death.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

This local hour is magical.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Ehud posted:

Mina on the show tomorrow. She's always fun :)

I wonder if the Dirty Demon will make another move.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Ehud posted:

It would be tough for anyone to stand up to LeBatard at this point because his show has become a behemoth.

It would be amusing to see someone try though.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

I missed shows recently what happen?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

swickles posted:

They had a debate about if they had a race who would win. They are going to set up a race on the beach (this all started because Dan mentioned his trainer has him running sprints on the beach as part of his workout). Obviously Dominique Foxworth would win, but everyone else thinks they would be top 3.

Please let this actually happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

This is magical today.