Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Jan 17, 2001

Forum Veteran

After you guys wouldn't stop shutting up about LeBatard and friends, I started listening right as they announced they were leaving ESPN.

I'm ashamed I didn't start listening sooner! It's so much fun!

I just got to the bit on Jan 12th where they were a literal tower of babel all doing their cameo's at once after Stugotz kept on interrupting Dan's serious speech to do his almost expired ones. I couldn't stop laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Jan 17, 2001

Forum Veteran

I can't stop watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUe0CeEq9PY

VROOM VROOM

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Jan 17, 2001

Forum Veteran

Chris Wittyngham is a fancy lad!

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Jan 17, 2001

Forum Veteran

As a new-ish listener ( started at the last weeks of espn) what was the fallout from Greg Cote spoiling Dan’s wedding announcement? Obviously they’re fine since he still on the show but at the time was there anything? Punishment? Berating? Did the wife or Dan get upset?

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Jan 17, 2001

Forum Veteran

I'm just catching up to last week and OHMYGOD Mike Ryan sounded like a psychopath during the David Samson local hour.

powerbrokerscolumbuscontingenttheircultureoregonwho'sinchargeatlethicdirectorEpsteinleaksCristobal FOR 30 WHOLE MINUTES

David Samson : "and?"

Also, Dan sounds like huffs his own farts when he uses the phrase "that's the micro, I'm looking at the MACRO" it's ALMOST as bad as "but Stugotz!"

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Jan 17, 2001

Forum Veteran

I'm really starting to dislike them dismissing ANY criticism of the show with "HE'S THAT GUY" or " BONGGGG You don't get the show"

Also why the hell did they give Michelle Tafoya an interview?

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Jan 17, 2001

Forum Veteran

I dare say that the last few weeks of the shore have been amazing considering they’re just talking about random stuff that comes to mind and not about sports.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Jan 17, 2001

Forum Veteran

With the Heat beating the bucks,

the show tomorrow today should be INCREDIBLE or INSUFFERABLE

However, if they spam that LET'S GOOOOOOOO soundbite I will throw my phone out the window

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Jan 17, 2001

Forum Veteran

Cool Post Beg posted:

Heehaw Three
Badeyup

Greg Cote running face first in the hard network out will never stop being funny.