Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I love that they're opening in San Diego and Chicago and they've managed to have their two actual hosts together for all of 1 day this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

The explanation for this is great

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm a slow podcaster but I'm glad to hear the Incognito Task Force mentioned again, I was just laughing about that the other week again and wondering if literally anything had come of it

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Oh dear god

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

^that's just cruel

Troy Queef posted:

not gonna lie, I want Guillermo's shirt

:same:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm watching this movie "Harley Davidson and The Marlboro Man" and Daniel Baldwin is the "lead" bad guy and I'm really disappointed I didn't watch it before last week

He is not fat in the movie.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

a neat cape posted:

So apparently the lebatard show is basically taking August off.

:(

Must have been a hell of a contract

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

What am I going to listen to in the car? This is unsettling.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

So was this what all the coughing was about?

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I keep forgetting this thread exists so while this is very delayed, when they got Cote with the tumor hno I actually blurted "oh my god!" in my car

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I just want to say that, while I'm not the target audience, yesterday's local hour was god awful

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm over the holidays, I want all my usual podcasts back.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

a neat cape posted:

I mean he hasn't been on the show for years now

Specifically because he didn't want the death curse

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm genuinely concerned about Greg's health. He sounds like he has emphysema or something

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 07:11 on Jan 9, 2019

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://nypost.com/2019/02/04/adnan-virk-plots-espn-lawsuit-after-firing-over-mlb-leak/

quote:

In part, the report said Major League Baseball had opted to let ESPN slide on contractual obligations that called for it to have a certain amount of studio shows during the season in return for moving “Sunday Night Baseball” from 8 p.m. to 7 p.m.

ESPN had a conference call about “Sunday Night Baseball” that the network believes Virk revealed to Awful Announcing. Sources said the “premeditated nature” of the outreach alarmed ESPN. It is unclear what motivated Virk, though sources often try to curry favor with reporters.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Am I the only one who finds Stan kind of boring? I didn't listen when he was a regular so I don't have any nostalgia to fall back on and outside the nba stuff he feels kind of shoehorned in.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Between the turkey vulture and Amin's karaoke it's been a pretty solid week for the Le Batard Show

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

beggar posted:

https://clyp.it/a1hbznzl

Someone on reddit clipped the radio version of Amin's karaoke

Dear sweet baby Jesus it's worse then I thought it would be somehow

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ehud posted:

In a way I kind of want them to leave ESPN and go do whatever the hell they want on satellite radio

It's the last piece of ESPN content I consume and I'd be perfectly happy to have nothing else to do with that network.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

quote:

Also, WQAM will now be called 560 The Joe.

THE JOE

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

AsInHowe posted:

Why is Barry Jackson getting this scoop and not Greg Cote

Retaliation for Dans engagement

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

He was kinda growing on me recently too, but the show already has a "straight man" and "doddering old guy" so he needed to bring something to the table besides NBA stats.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Anals of History posted:

UM lost a game they ostensibly should've won, Dolphins got their doors blown off, Browns lost a home opener to #titanup. Local hour should be fun.

Yup

https://twitter.com/LeBatardShow/status/1170791206126833664

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/MichaelRyanRuiz/status/1185028220128759809

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Yeah same

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

harperdc posted:

If the Jets win this weekend, Stugotz is gonna be insufferable for a month.

Lol

Stu spends so much time fake laughing when he's offsite at an ESPN studio it's actually distracting.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I wish there was visual evidence of Papi at the wedding

On a less depressing note that's a visual representation of like my entire twitter feed

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 23:35 on Nov 17, 2019

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I don't care at all about the masked singer but I'm mesmerized by the recap segments

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ehud posted:

Mike is going to do something soccer related.

I had to unfollow him on twitter because it was mostly soccer tweets; this definitely wouldn't surprise me.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

poo poo now I wish I had listened first :v:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Anals of History posted:

OK, I stand corrected.

e: Had to explain to my partner why I muttered "you motherfuckers" under my breath at the start of hour 1.

I'm strangely enthralled by it for reasons I don't understand and started clapping in the shower

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Where did the Dan Leberfeld thing come from, I must have missed that one

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

BWV posted:

Even though it got defeated by the Crate of Content, I'm happy that Dan finally mentioned the hypocrisy of banning political speech from the show while also taking millions to run political ads.

Those Bloomberg ads have turned into Kars For Kids where every time I hear it I want to drive my car into the nearest body of water

Ehud posted:

EVER BEEN KNOCKSHEDSH DOWN?

Imagine anyone caring about Michael Douglas in 2020

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ehud posted:

Dan is right about Knives Out

Honestly, yeah

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm an Allen stan

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/MichaelRyanRuiz/status/1244347182532173828?s=20

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mike unwittingly stumbling into the "DC Movies" wars is funny though

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Guessing Mikes gonna be having some meetings with the NFL again

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I've reached a strange place in my life when I'm sitting here yelling "Blind Fury" at my cell phone sports podcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

If anyone didn't see this I highly recommend it

https://twitter.com/PabloTorre/status/1276549532155813888