Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Freddie Coleman is basically inoffensive enough that I don't mind him after work but sports radio is dire in general, especially football radio

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I could listen to Pipo every day for the rest of my life.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Congrats 2 gravy vampire

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBQlu5Cb-jo

As awful as Cote was last week nothing will ever compare to this masterpiece. Still destroys me every time I listen.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

RBX posted:

How is Dan's prostitute rant or Greg ripping paper not there.

Yeah for real. Cote ripping papers is number one in my personal record book.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Anals of History posted:

Forgot all about Cote getting got on the hard network out as he's talking about doctors finding a tumor in his chest.

This is an all time great moment behind only the legendary “god awful Greg cote segment “ in which he answers a phone call from his doctor on air.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Yeah tomorrow’s gonna be a good one

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

swickles posted:

Holy poo poo that new 30 for 30 parody loving dragged Cowherd and Fox.

Yeah this was a treasure. Best moment of the year so far

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
There are gonna be a loooooooot of people who don’t get the show and I am here for it

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Cuban exiles are generally on the conservative side as a bloc

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I enjoy that stugotz is titled as “jon” indicating the minimum amount of effort put into his profile.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Cotes usefulness to the show ended when his tumor announcement got sniped by the hard out. That was the logical endpoint of his contributions and also the funniest HNO in show history

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

zooted heh posted:

I don't think I laughed any harder and longer then stu gotzs laugh just creeping up in the background of the show today. It was like a loud guy at another table in a restaurant yelling over everyone.

Yeah I just started listening to this a few minutes ago and Dan immediately being cut off by “I’m staying at espn” and a fake laugh was almost too funny for me to continue

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

J33uk posted:

Well with Osaka and Biles I get the sense we might be getting a segment on pressure and monied interests on Olympic athletes. Just please don't repeat your thesis like 5 times in a row Dan.

How many chik'n minis could Comaneci eat?

Edit: While I'm here I know it's a super long shot and slightly outside of the wheelhouse but some Paralympic love before the NFL season gets rolling would be super cool.

Expecting at LEAST five plaintive “but stugotz…..”s from him

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I haven’t been listening regularly for ages but I recently learned that the show is even funnier if you slow it to half speed because they all sound like they are extremely drunk and about to fall asleep.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
That’s probably true of most podcasts but on this one Dan especially has a lot of vocal tics that are funny already. It helps that they are typically talking about some frivolous bullshit

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Incredible content here. Thank you for doing what needed to be done Dan

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
You don’t get the show !!!

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I’m only listening occasionally at this point but I like that all the hours are split up. Makes it easier for me to dodge stuff that I don’t care about (anything involving the old Marlins GM for example).

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Yeah that was a fun one. Titan Up mike

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
The incessant weeping about the heat not getting any respect is getting to be a bit much.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Depends. Does he have an nft Twitter avatar

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Tim Reynolds, say hi to Art Briles for us.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I miss The Club

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
A tremendous meal for the grief eater. Seriously though this sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Bomani started his pod up again today in case anybody missed it. Im hoping that now that he’s out from under ESPN we won’t have to have as many obligatory morons on and that he won’t have to talk about lebrons legacy with a gun to his head