Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.
I like Rome the best, Cowherd used to be ok. Mike and Mike is loving awful. SVP and Russillo was good. I hardly get to listen to the GOOD shows (ROME) because I work 7 to 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

Ross Angeles posted:

For anyone who cares, the first SVP Sportscenter is tonight after the VT/OSU game.

Get hype

I don't quite understand why it's a big deal. SVP has done sportscenter before. Is this somehow different? will he be wearing a dress or something? I've watched SVP do sportscenter at least 100 times.

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

Ross Angeles posted:

It's not "Normal sportscenter with SVP as host", it's "Sportscenter as imagined by SVP". He has total creative control and will bring in a lot of elements from his radio show. One Big Thing, bigger focus on gambling and Vegas, etc etc.

Oh great, they're loving up sportscenter. Why didn't they just give him a TV show like everyone else. God I hope there is a normal sportscenter option so I can watch the highlights before bed.

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.
It wasn't awful. What was awful was the amount of loving commercials they ran. (really milking the cow weren't they) SVP is a good SC host. I did like Olbermann's show. I think it would be grand if they brought Olbermann and Patrick back to do Sportscenter. Overall it's watchable and i get most of the highlights. Since Scott is a golf guy expect about 50000 highlights from golf in the future. If they'd cut the interviews (which I imagine over time they will) and just give me sportscenter with SVP I'll be happy.

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.
Lebatard is good, but I like Bomanti Jones a lot better.

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

Ehud posted:

Ross I think over time you will like Lebatard more and more. He always makes it a point to ask good questions and really tries to make his guests answer thoughtfully and not give throwaway answers.

Tomorrow is Ron McGill, which is always a favorite segment of mine. Animals own.

Ron McGill is hilarious... because someone will start out like an animal question and they always inevitably try to get him to answer a sports question as a running gag for at least the last year.

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

AfterFather posted:

The Ticket owns https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzPuK0iMueo

Bob Sturm and Norm Hitzges are probably the best go to guys for football in Dallas.

Is the ticket 105.3 or 103.3?

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.
Saw Cowherd on fox's nfl sunday show... wow he looks like a fish out of water trying to not be a jackass.

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.
thanks for turning me on to 96.7 the Ticket.. holy crap it's 1000 times better than the other two stations and I get traffic in the morning so that's a plus!

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

Rasczak posted:

Ask and ye shall receive, real Nolan Ryan is the last one

This is loving gold.... I have heard the fake jerry jones already and that poo poo is hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

swickles posted:

Bomani is taking over Lebatards old spot, 4-7 EST. That's pretty cool, the only way I could hear Bomani before was to do the whole podcast thing.

I like Bomani better. Dood is chill as hell on the radio. It's too bad I am working for 2 hours of his show.