Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton

warcrimes posted:

Thought I'd give Bomani Jones a spin tonight and he's gone to the race card on RG3. That's enough national sports radio for a while.

What was his hot take besides that Robert only had a "decent" rookie season in his mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton

swickles posted:

Yeah, the damning stat here is that when you chart interceptable balls (not actual interceptions, but the adjusted rate) Cousin's throws one every 11 passes while Griffin does every 24. Griffin has become ultra-conservative mostly in part as to how the franchise and coaching staff has treated him, that is his biggest knock. Its not a small one either and depending on the person could be a career ender.

RG3 fumbles the ball way more and can't protect himself. Am I the only guy paying attention?

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

CharlestheHammer posted:

He is still young he could do it, though his fumbling doesn't seem to be that big a deal. Definitely not worse than kirks pics.Why you would cut lose a young player you only played for effectively two seasons is a real headscratcher. I mean if you had someone to replace him sure, but they don't.

Other first round quarterbacks didn't get the chance after chance Robert has got in DC. His progression as a drop back QB has been minimal, he can't operate in the pocket, his footwork is at a high school level, he believes he can outrun everyone still but cannot. He locks onto receivers or just takes off with open guys everywhere. Put him in the RO and he might be special again but he doesn't want that. The same line that got killed after the Detroit game looked pretty decent against Baltimore I wonder why that is.

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

That is a staple sign bite on the Junkies. As well as Haynesworths "Uhhhh"