Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hallik
Aug 15, 2003

Shinjobi posted:

The weakest member of the Ticket crew in my opinion would be Dan of BaD Radio. Sometimes his shtick wears thin to me. The morning crew is solid, Norm is great normally and Donovan's only gonna make it better, BaD Radio's bits are good and Bob is just crazy encyclopedic about sports. The Hardline is just dumb fun, Mike Rhyner is a curmudgeonly treasure. Sprinkled in between I think some of the weekend shows are great to have on in the background, and I do mean that as a compliment.

I think there's maybe a couple of shows I like on The Fan, but I couldn't name em.

That's funny because I like Dan and I feel like Donovan doesn't bring anything to the table. But I guess that's why he's still there is he has plenty of fans.

The audio from them out drinking with Kid from Kid & Play was hilarious too. It was at the super bowl right?

Fridays at 2:30, Fridays at 2:30...

hallik fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Sep 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallik
Aug 15, 2003
Here's some of my favorite Kid moments. Like him plastered singing country.

He's that guy who gets so wasted he can't even stand or take care of himself, but is the first guy to jump out of bed and start the day like the previous night never happened.

http://www.theunticket.com/kid-gets-wasted-with-donovan-and-corby/