Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

gbaby posted:

The Ticket in Dallas hands down.

Goddamn right. That station is nothing less than a DFW treasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Darkpriest667 posted:

Is the ticket 105.3 or 103.3?

96.7/1310

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Darkpriest667 posted:

thanks for turning me on to 96.7 the Ticket.. holy crap it's 1000 times better than the other two stations and I get traffic in the morning so that's a plus!

You are welcome. Why Today Doesn't Suck at 3 p.m. is the best thing on radio ever.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Shinjobi posted:

I miss Fake Wade Phillips every day.:smith:

I sure do like hamburgers, jerry :downs:

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

gbaby posted:

Here are some of my favorite Ticket wheels off moments and segments
John in Plano

I was at work listening when John in Plano happened. Good thing that was time of day when the action at work got quiet, because I laughed so much I was almost catatonic.

Listen to this for a taste of the real Lee Corso. What a little turd.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Darkpriest667 posted:

This is loving gold.... I have heard the fake jerry jones already and that poo poo is hilarious.

I enjoy Jerry Jr. yelling across the room. "DEZ MADE A GOOD CATCH, DIDN'T HE DADDY" :downs:

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Oh, but of course Mike Missanelli is a part of all this :barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

I have been listening less and less to The Ticket over the past year. The Hang Zone was the last show that really interested me, and with Dan and Jake gone… Dave Lane is the only personality left I enjoy, and he’s third on The Hardline. So, yeah.

Dr_Strangelove fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Aug 1, 2023