Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Thanks to this thread I'm listening to the Bomani Jones and Around the NFL podcasts and they really help get through my new office job, where we can't listen to the radio (streaming or otherwise) .

what other good podcasts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Hello everybody *breath* Welcome to the Jim Rome show. *shuffles paper* Today *crinkles paper* on the show *5 second pause* we're gonna listen to a million unfunny voicemails

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

I just found out that Giants OL Geoff Schwartz has a podcast specifically about offensive line play, which sounds like it could be pretty interesting. Just subscribed, has anyone given it a listen yet? Either way, I'll report back with a review.

Also I saw that Nate Burleson has a podcast from the NFL Network and that has to be good, right? Nate is so affable and charismatic on TV and makes some good points when I see him on there, so I'm sure this will get added to the rotation.

Anyway, this thread should have more activity because I am bored at my desk

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

That's kind of your own fault for listening to Mike and Mike

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

subhanallah, the Jeselnik & Rosenthal Vanity Project has returned to us

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

whenever Foxworth or Michael Smith are on High Noon instead of Pablo, the show is sooooo much better. if I were Pablo I'd insist that Bo get other guest hosts that wouldn't make me look bad

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Comeback Kernels with Marc Sessler

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Pablo sucks

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

Mina Kimes is so bad at ad reads. it's like when the teacher makes someone read out of the textbook in seventh grade

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

RIP Chris Wesseling aka The Mailman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

both the variety and individual focus of the commercials on ATN this past month or so have been loving insane