Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005
I've been listening to Francesa on WFAN for a while...and I'm in so deep that I actually sing along when Joe and Evan sub for him during the summer doldrums.

Like sing along to the theme song at full volume in all my off-pitch couldn't hold a note to save my life, glory. Luckily I'm usually in the car traveling between sites or coming back from lunch when it happens.

Also, Scott Ferrall sounds like one of the Budweiser frogs got throat cancer and then a radio gig. I can take about 2 minutes of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005
The best part about that special event was Carton being all salty the next morning.

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005
Is anyone else listening to Francesa tonight?

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005
One thing I will give Russo is that he had one of the greatest all time rants on the sham that was the NFL Ref labor dispute. That was like 16 minutes of glory. It was just amazing.

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005
Man, it is really going to suck today at 1:05 pm on WFAN. Not that I don't like Joe and Evan but I really wanted to hear The Pope's hot takes on what transpired this weekend. I've been pulling away from Sports Talk for forever but I still listened to Mike.

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

You know...I listened to the man for a long time...but this is just completely wack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TyroneGoldstein
Mar 30, 2005

Vertical Lime posted:

very

like we knew his replacements weren't gonna do so good but to bring him back this soon

https://twitter.com/WFAN660/status/989864356597944320

e: i'm the only one 100% understanding stugotz's rant on this issue in this thread, aren't i

About Francesa? Serious? You got a recording of it?