Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

OxySnake posted:

Feel free to. Nothing has changed.

PA is convinced that every player is going to the hall of fame. Common is just out to troll MN and does the same show everyday, and Barrero is there to be the reasonable one. Though the does rant about :Those drat kids: :argh: way to much now.

Save yourself and listen to 1500, friend. Well, from 9-1 at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Ross Angeles posted:

West coast b1tch :cool:

Also, here are some of the things confirmed for the SVP show:

One Big Thing — the trademark essay from Van Pelt’s radio program
Bad Beats — games that had a unique resonance in Las Vegas
Best Available Video — the fun, extraordinary images of the day
Best Thing I Saw Today — Van Pelt’s nightly pick of the signature moment/topic
Oh, No! — a kinder, gentler, and shorter version of the SportsCenter “Not Top 10,” presented with empathy
West Coast Bias — a feature designed to serve fans who watch at 9 p.m. PT, at times including 1 a.m. SportsCenter anchors Neil Everett and Stan Verrett.
Where in the World Isn’t SVP? — Tweets from fans who see lookalikes of Van Pelt at places around the world

This looks pretty good...I might actually have to watch ESPN again.

Also that last thing is basically the best thing about following him on twitter so I hope he doesn't stop retweeting them.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

WoodrowSkillson posted:

As a lions fan, there are days the last goddamn thing i want to hear about is my local team

Wouldn't that just be all of them?