Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Recursive
Jul 15, 2006

... but then again, who does?

OxySnake posted:

Feel free to. Nothing has changed.
PA is convinced that every player is going to the hall of fame. Common is just out to troll MN and does the same show everyday, and Barrero is there to be the reasonable one. Though the does rant about :Those drat kids: :argh: way to much now.

KFAN has gotten so much more insufferable now that they're syndicated or whatever on iheartradio. PA is the Sugar Free Werther's of "sports" radio. The fact that the Vikings employ him is so idiotic, and yet he gets massive ratings. PA and Dubay was such a better show, I can't even begin to describe it. Common does have occasional moments of brilliance, but I've never heard a host more disinterested in his own show. Homers calling in will always be fun. Barreiro is a rarity, a decent drive-time sports/news hybrid. His biggest strength is the interview, and all he does is have guests in. And poo poo all over the midwest, which we all know we deserve. Now that they have some money, instead of no money, they actually have B-/C+ level talent sidekicking/producing the shows. Not interns from Brown/people from off the street, and it shows.

I still wish whatever rear end in a top hat broke my power antenna dies in a fire. I get 1500 for like ten minutes heading into work. I like the variety, but Reusse has one of the worst radio voices I've ever heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU