Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
for myself and my friends who haven't played UT or Quake in about 100 years and some piece of poo poo named rivaL that I saw on a "pro" server joined and immediately went 50-0 and i'm like you mother fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grawl
Aug 28, 2008

Do the D.A.N.C.E
1234, fight!
Stick to the B.E.A.T
Get ready to ignite
You were such a P.Y.T
Catching all the lights
Just easy as A.B.C
That's how we make it right
The original UT (or at least the GOTY) came out in 1999, so there's no way they haven't played those games in 100 years.

Also you can't go immediately to 50-0.

lovely story OP; try again.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Grawl I 'm reporting you for post abuse. The mods can take care of this. Topic locked to prevent further trolls.

Grawl
Aug 28, 2008

Do the D.A.N.C.E
1234, fight!
Stick to the B.E.A.T
Get ready to ignite
You were such a P.Y.T
Catching all the lights
Just easy as A.B.C
That's how we make it right
FYI you forgot to lock it. Just trying to help.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

gently caress you Grawl.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the last time i played it there were like 4 people playing on one server, on a sunday afternoon

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

the last time i played it there were like 4 people playing on one server, on a sunday afternoon

in the summertime?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

LOL.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

for myself and my friends who haven't played UT or Quake in about 100 years and some piece of poo poo named rivaL that I saw on a "pro" server joined and immediately went 50-0 and i'm like you mother fucker

pwned

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

gently caress you Grawl.
We should call that guy Dungeon Grawl... because he should be in a dungeon!

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

i hosted an unprotected cs 1.6 server for me and my friends to play on sometimes and this aim botting myg0t dude joined once well i had a mod that let me bury people in the ground and we spent an hour burying this guy and knifing him until he left lol get owned

that's my story that has little to do with the op thx for reading chums

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
sounds like he wanted to own some noobs maybe you've learned your lesson and gotten good at the game now

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

kazr posted:

i hosted an unprotected cs 1.6 server for me and my friends to play on sometimes and this aim botting myg0t dude joined once well i had a mod that let me bury people in the ground and we spent an hour burying this guy and knifing him until he left lol get owned

that's my story that has little to do with the op thx for reading chums

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
my first kiss

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
its a cool avatar

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
everything about joe and mac is cool imo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i bought it used, lol at the box art

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

FactsAreUseless posted:

We should call that guy Dungeon Grawl... because he should be in a dungeon!

That's a weird name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

the best snes multiplayer game thanks for reminding me

• Locked thread