Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luvcow

One day nearer spring
a place i paddle to a lot is often left trashed by the kids who camp there and this time they ran into to a friend of mine and his family who were camping on the other side of the island. He said they were nice kids but when I got there the next day they had left the camp site full of crap, however they did leave these four pieces of cardboard with interesting writing, it occurred to me this was some real old school posting as it was left for others to see':

"give billy a lap dance make sure he doesn't wake up"

"spoon with syd for ten seconds"

"snort a line"

"go to bed"

"sit on billy's lap while chugging a beer for five seconds making dead eye contact with bill"

"lick drew's nipple seductively then chug a beer for five seconds"

"grind on Emily while drinking a beer"

"draw something of your choice on billy's face"

"tap billy on the top of his head for five seconds until he wakes up then let him yell at you"

"tell a dark dark secret"

"clean three parts of blueberry"

"walk over the fire"

"go to bed"

at least they left this nice table and a full coors light and while it's very cool that kids are still getting out into the woods and having fun maybe they could clean up after themselves next time.

also billy seems like he's probably a dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

While the other kids were laughing and having a good time, Milton was stuck off to the side, cleaning three parts of a blueberry.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Hick Magnet posted:

While the other kids were laughing and having a good time, Milton was stuck off to the side, cleaning three parts of a blueberry.

lol

it's called blueberry island and there are three campsites, also wild blueberries on the low side some of which are still in season

• Locked thread