Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
What's the Goon guilds name and how do I get in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
If there is a guild you can invite me. Code: Tonyhomo

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Should your team be composed in such a way that you have all colors accounted for? I feel like such a noob and maybe I'm just not understanding something.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
This is going to be a dumb question but when you log in the morning what things do you do first? I'm used to games where there are dailies which helps me keep in order what I should be doing but this game ISO new to me. My understanding is to just pvp most of the time. True?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Gem Blossoms looks to have a free spot

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
What does mana surge do?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
They need to increase the guild member cap to not be so drat low at the beginning guild levels.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I know I'm just frustrated but it seems like the game likes to give itself advantages as to color placement. Yea yea I know it should be impossible but it's frustrating when the game pulls out a last second victory when you have 3 heroes alive and 1 for the opposition. Sheesh.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
May I get a guild invite? Dandogdds is the invite code

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I'm afraid to level any of my cards. I'm low level and may level something that sucks. I don't have many cards. And I'm now hitting a brick wall and losing the quests.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

grrarg posted:

People will start donating again once their kingdoms are leveled. Improving tribute, getting bonus stats, and more mastery for mana surges is a way better return on your gold investment than a few maps, keys, and gems a week from guild tasks.

Dragon Armor will probably still be best after the patch if your kingdoms are not leveled. Do not underestimate the amount of free gems and keys you can get from multi-kingdom tribute. I've gotten 83 free keys in the week since I stopped using iron keys plus a bunch of gems.

Good. My previous post was sarcastic if it wasn't clear. Like 75% of the teams I've defended against in the last week were 3x + Prismatic Orb. It was completely ridiculous. Even if you managed to somehow kill the first three enemy troops you were not safe. The Prismatic Orb could feed itself over and over until it got a 3 skull match.

I am such a noob but does the prismatic orb go in the last position?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Just got an error for a corrupted file and need to delete and redownload the game. I hope I keep my stuff. Anyone ever had to re download the game?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Their restore made me lose half my levels. Not sure if I'm gonna regrind it since I'm so freaking pissed. All my purchases are gone and am guildless at level 22. Hopefully my follow up email will give me a solution. Cross your fingers

Tony Homo fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Dec 10, 2015

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Which armor is best to buy?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

gromdul posted:

That sucks a bag of dicks. How are we expected to level up troops now? Perhaps glory for souls will be relevant now?

I kind of like the rule of having unique troops for the bonus. I made a rockworm*3 + deep borer team. It won a lot, but that's not hard really. It was completely mindless to play, unless against a mirror match. But in that case Goblins work better.

I will have to tweak my goblin team, no biggie. Rockworm is dead, but idc. My lol defense team of 4 walls won't be nearly as annoying I guess.

E: oh what the gently caress. I was close to having enough glory to get the anointed one. Now he's a part of the event pack and the cost went up to loving 400 glory. So much for getting the cool new guy every week. They need a 200% glory armor.

Seriously, why drop the patch mid event? What a loving stupid idea.

I'm a big noob first off and want to ask why rockworm is dead?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I noticed there's a troop I don't have and its grayed out. It says CONSTRUCT on the card. What does that mean?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Jibo posted:

I'm at VIP level 2 and got 1k gold with my glory and 103 keys with one maxed kingdom, two at 9 and the rest at 6 so maybe.

Other notes: 4 kingdom tribute only gave me 3 gems. :( Unlocking traits actually unlocks them one at a time and each one gets progressively more expensive. If I try to do back to back Revenge battles on my iPad the game gets stuck loading and I have to close it out and open it again.

Same here. It locks up.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

gromdul posted:

I ran fortress gate until the nerf. Obviously I never won a defense. No idea how many times I was skipped after being scouted.

I am using my goblin horde team now for defense, and I got 3 or 4 defensive victories this week. Each victory gives gems and keys, so it is worth defending.

An all dragon team can be brutal. One of my few invasion losses was to all dragons, each with 14+ attack and 30+ armor/health. Goblin hordes are OP, but sometimes luck just doesn't go my way.

What's an all dragon team?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Pvp question. This morning I got to rank 1 and now this afternoon I am back to 15. What gives?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

Davethulhu posted:

gently caress Goblins

I am a noob so what are the troops you use? I hate goblins too.

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
Which armor is better the soul armor or gold armor?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
How do you increase difficulty?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
What kingdom should I level to 10 first? Does the bonus kick in only if it's my home kingdom?

Does increasing difficulty also affect pvp difficulty?

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot

SeaTard posted:

I haven't been able to collect tribute all day, I get a connection timeout error every time I try to click on it. I can do normal battles no problem though.

Make sure your not out of memory on your device. I had this happen one time and cleared memory and it started to work. Not sure if this was the real reason though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony Homo
Oct 30, 2014

by zen death robot
I don't know if I'm stupid but I really love my rock worm team I have going. What class is the best to make my main character that would work well with a rock work prismatic orb team? Would you trade out prismatic orb for something else?