Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
What's the most Yospos thing you have ever done?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

posting itt

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

Thanks Ants posted:

posting itt

That's just a normal thing about posting on an internet forum and not particularly about Yospos at all. Any Yospos unique things you have done?

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

oh sorry. posting itt while vigorously rubbing one out at my personal shrine to steven paul jobs.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Stuck my dick in a CPU fan duct.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
cooked w/ smythe

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
bought a mac, didn't look back

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

murdered my wife

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

chome

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!
woke early in the morning & wept @ the futility of life for a good 5-10 minutes before drinking some cold brew coffee and then going on the internet to make fun of anyone who didnt also have cold brew

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 386 days!
said "i cant come to your halloween party, thats blogging prime time"

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Also the goon lunch was awesome! Too bad I wasn't there because I went to lunch with 2 random Texan guys who I thought were yossec goons.

The meet was at le bar du sport, and I messaged OSI bean dip on slack that I was there. Communication was a little difficult and I didn't have OSI's number (even though he shared it earlier) so comms wasn't very real time. He messaged that he was the guy in the grey shirt (and he was with subjunctive iirc). So I saw exactly one guy in a grey shirt sitting with another dude and I just went up and introduced myself, thinking this was OSI (I dont know how he looks) They were nice and not at all weird about a random dude coming up to them and introducing himself, and we made some smalltalk. After a couple of minutes I ask if anyone else is coming, they said no, I asked if they ate already and they said no, so we went to find lunch. Kinda weird that it was just the three of us but so far so good.

We went to planet hollywood and along the way we had some chit chat about infosec stuff and blackhat and TIS-100 so it didn't seem terribly weird. After ordering some food and talking further I learned that they were 2 guys from a Texas oil company, so unless OSI had an elaborate online fake identity these were in fact not the people I was looking for.

After a few uncomfortable minutes of me debating what I was going to do I decided to just own up to it and told the very nice gentlemen that I while I was enjoying my lunch and their company I had mistaken them for other people. They were pretty cool about it and we all laughed and talked some more shop. They even paid for my lunch so it was a pretty good time.

Afterwards I met OSI and subjunctive briefly at PH and hung out with Jonny290 and trabisnikov so I met some cool yosgoons in the end but sadly I missed the lunch.

welp tahts my Vegas story hope you liked it

pram
Jun 10, 2001

BONGHITZ posted:

Also the goon lunch was awesome! Too bad I wasn't there because I went to lunch with 2 random Texan guys who I thought were yossec goons.

The meet was at le bar du sport, and I messaged OSI bean dip on slack that I was there. Communication was a little difficult and I didn't have OSI's number (even though he shared it earlier) so comms wasn't very real time. He messaged that he was the guy in the grey shirt (and he was with subjunctive iirc). So I saw exactly one guy in a grey shirt sitting with another dude and I just went up and introduced myself, thinking this was OSI (I dont know how he looks) They were nice and not at all weird about a random dude coming up to them and introducing himself, and we made some smalltalk. After a couple of minutes I ask if anyone else is coming, they said no, I asked if they ate already and they said no, so we went to find lunch. Kinda weird that it was just the three of us but so far so good.

We went to planet hollywood and along the way we had some chit chat about infosec stuff and blackhat and TIS-100 so it didn't seem terribly weird. After ordering some food and talking further I learned that they were 2 guys from a Texas oil company, so unless OSI had an elaborate online fake identity these were in fact not the people I was looking for.

After a few uncomfortable minutes of me debating what I was going to do I decided to just own up to it and told the very nice gentlemen that I while I was enjoying my lunch and their company I had mistaken them for other people. They were pretty cool about it and we all laughed and talked some more shop. They even paid for my lunch so it was a pretty good time.

Afterwards I met OSI and subjunctive briefly at PH and hung out with Jonny290 and trabisnikov so I met some cool yosgoons in the end but sadly I missed the lunch.

lmfao who was this

Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
I frequently let my friends and family know there are many incorrect and one correct personal computer brand

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
I became gay for the computer forums cred

computer toucher
Jan 8, 2012

We had to pose for a picture at work and were supposed to put hacker poo poo on our monitors for the cameras so I fullscreened greenpos.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

pram posted:

lmfao who was this

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3712267&pagenumber=185&perpage=40#post448783509

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

cooked w/ smythe

Oh, yeah, oh hell loving yeah.*throws some unseasoned chicken thighs into a wok* Getting Jewy with it nah nah nah nah na nah.

poisoned pie
Jan 15, 2005

Can you feel the colors?

BONGHITZ posted:

incredible if true

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

installed gentoo

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

BONGHITZ posted:

dang

pram
Jun 10, 2001

jesus

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

BONGHITZ posted:

lmao

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

its a better time than hanging around with a pair of goons

MeruFM
Jul 27, 2010

Awia posted:

its a better time than hanging around with a pair of goons

also jonny was not there according to the thread so he just met random people in vegas thinking they were online buddies

one great trick to get past crippling social anxiety

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

as funny as that story is, there's a lesson in it: if you introduce yourself to strangers you might just make a few new friends :)

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
*bumbles around las vegas with arms flailing, mumbling "stairs?" "goon stairs?" "anyone have stairs?" until someone stops me, holds my shoulders, reassures "I WILL PROTECT YOU"*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

What a dweeb

• Locked thread