Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bacalou

why am i malcontent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

i punched a hole in the wall but it didn't help

bacalou

i punched a hole in the hole and now i can hear neil degrasse tyson yelling at me

bacalou

no, sorry, mike tyson

bacalou

turns out my wall is mike tyson

bacalou

are there any good ebooks on hulking out

bacalou

i tried that stress relief ball but i crushed it into a diamond and it cut my hand

bacalou

i tried to drink some green tea but now all i can think about is the hulk and how angry he is. he's angry like i am, in a way that is unreasonable and poorly directed

nignog.wav

by Nyc_Tattoo
I like to put toothpaste on my eyelids and wait for about 30 mins. Minty fresh eyes will change your perspective on life.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bird.

pick someone who slighted you once and then begin intense training to get back at them until you are tired

nignog.wav

by Nyc_Tattoo

BrownianMotion posted:

pick someone who slighted you once and then begin intense training to get back at them until you are tired

on this note, order a packet of rust on Amazon.com and make their car rusty

----------------

nignog.wav

by Nyc_Tattoo
or another revenge thing I use is to hide bird figurines around their kitchen so they think a bird got in their house but it's actually fake.

----------------

pogi

Take up the sport of Boxing, OP.

dogcrash truther

bacalou posted:

why am i malcontent

capitalism

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
go to pet a bird, it explodes into a cloud of feathes

----------------

verily carefree

Even when I didn't know what it was, I knew something was wrong with me

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
did you get a blood transfusion from a hive of wasps? that would do it

----------------

City of Glompton

you need a really, really good laugh, the kind that makes you cry a little

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
you might be a little dehydrated when you feel that way, so make sure to get some water and punch it

ty bacalou!

bacalou

this is deep like the gash on harold's leg i made with a sharpened comb

bacalou

i pull out the comb switchblade and people usually laugh a little. then i cut them with it.

bacalou

it's like a really bad papercut

bacalou

hittin the can - my slang term for punching full cans of coke over onto the floor. it's kind of my thing

bacalou

jeremy once came over and used his high speed camera to capture me hitting opened cans of coke. the fact that they were opened threw off my natural rhythm and i kind of lost it. i was so mad i kicked jeremy directly in the balls. the footage is really good.

bacalou

i have invented a steam powered machine that puts calming photos of scenic vistas in front of my face. the steam comes from my ears when i'm angry

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
Get mad at video games

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

bacalou posted:

i have invented a steam powered machine that puts calming photos of scenic vistas in front of my face. the steam comes from my ears when i'm angry

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

pogi posted:

Take up the sport of Boxing, OP.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

then it becomes like a sharpening stone and turns it into aimed discontent and anger. slowly you can focus and hone your anger for good, productive results

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

bacalou

i wear a lot of red and i painted my whole house red, so when i get really mad i'm basically invisible and my guests can't see me flipping them off

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
The world belongs to the mad-mad max

titties

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

somk weed op

Funky See Funky Do
STILL TRYING HARD
Just chill out.

bacalou

i wrote these random words in different ways to try and quell my anger, but now i'm even angrier. i'm glaring 24/7 it's really bad the blood vessel in my head is a-pumpin

Funky See Funky Do
STILL TRYING HARD
You can solve your glaring issues by shutting your eyes.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

bacalou posted:

i wrote these random words in different ways to try and quell my anger, but now i'm even angrier. i'm glaring 24/7 it's really bad the blood vessel in my head is a-pumpin

what is it pumping

----------------

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Don't punch or break things in order to vent. It's habit forming and you'll just end up wanting to punch and break more things.

Instead just try to calm down naturally. Maybe take a walk.

bacalou

Pomp posted:

what is it pumping

anger

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
you probably need vitamins. Are you getting enough vitamins? I suggest taking a daily vitamin, something with D and B12.
Also it is Monday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

bacalou posted:

lol

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

• Locked thread