Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bacalou

why am i malcontent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

i punched a hole in the wall but it didn't help

bacalou

i punched a hole in the hole and now i can hear neil degrasse tyson yelling at me

bacalou

no, sorry, mike tyson

bacalou

turns out my wall is mike tyson

bacalou

are there any good ebooks on hulking out

bacalou

i tried that stress relief ball but i crushed it into a diamond and it cut my hand

bacalou

i tried to drink some green tea but now all i can think about is the hulk and how angry he is. he's angry like i am, in a way that is unreasonable and poorly directed

bacalou

this is deep like the gash on harold's leg i made with a sharpened comb

bacalou

i pull out the comb switchblade and people usually laugh a little. then i cut them with it.

bacalou

it's like a really bad papercut

bacalou

hittin the can - my slang term for punching full cans of coke over onto the floor. it's kind of my thing

bacalou

jeremy once came over and used his high speed camera to capture me hitting opened cans of coke. the fact that they were opened threw off my natural rhythm and i kind of lost it. i was so mad i kicked jeremy directly in the balls. the footage is really good.

bacalou

i have invented a steam powered machine that puts calming photos of scenic vistas in front of my face. the steam comes from my ears when i'm angry

bacalou

i wear a lot of red and i painted my whole house red, so when i get really mad i'm basically invisible and my guests can't see me flipping them off

bacalou

i wrote these random words in different ways to try and quell my anger, but now i'm even angrier. i'm glaring 24/7 it's really bad the blood vessel in my head is a-pumpin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

Pomp posted:

what is it pumping

anger

• Locked thread