Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Just watched the closing debate statements. LOL carson goes on saying all these bullshit wacky statements about so many people kiling themselves during the debate and the crap. Did anyone look into it to see how many actually did?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Humans Among Us posted:

From what i gathered from Shanky Ben, everyone gets an account worth 2000 and if that doesn't cover your medical costs you can go gently caress you, and rob you'r elders accounts after which everyone dies happily ever after. Or something

This is like half a months health care cost if you're over 50. He meant per week, right?

elime anning
Nov 19, 2002

Morbid Hound

Is that Wharf?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Smoothrich posted:

Our elders (and the government) already robbed millennial generation's accounts. His plan is basically to keep Medicare for all the old people already on it, and initiate a solvent personal savings account for people who are currently funding the baby boomer retiree bubble that will burst and implode and destroy all the entitlement programs for America forever

no wonder why my dad (requiring thousands of dollars of meds to stay alive, post 'free' triple bypass) is ok with this plan

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOg4bDlZyAA

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Darth123123 posted:

no wonder why my dad (requiring thousands of dollars of meds to stay alive, post 'free' triple bypass) is ok with this plan

yeah, all the talk about The Deficit and reforming Medicare isn't actually because Republicans Hate The Poor, it's because its going bankrupt in like 10-20 years completely, and everyone just keeps lying about it saying "nah its fine." Republicans are the only ones who care..

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Smoothrich posted:

yeah, all the talk about The Deficit and reforming Medicare isn't actually because Republicans Hate The Poor, it's because its going bankrupt in like 10-20 years completely, and everyone just keeps lying about it saying "nah its fine." Republicans are the only ones who care..

hahahahahahahahahaha

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Microwaves Mom posted:

Just watched the closing debate statements. LOL carson goes on saying all these bullshit wacky statements about so many people kiling themselves during the debate and the crap. Did anyone look into it to see how many actually did?

ben carson staffers were on hand to tie the noose, give the recovering junkie a lethal dose, or encourage the young woman at planned parenthood to go through with it, all so ben could have accurate stats.

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Microwaves Mom posted:

In 2013, the United States Department of Veterans Affairs released a study that covered suicides from 1999 to 2010, which showed that roughly 22 veterans were committing suicide per day, or one every 65 minutes.

they aren't "bullshit wacky statements" you're just a low-information liberal idiot

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Smoothrich posted:

so why doesn't carson's plan reformsave it immediately and have everyone under the $2000 plan?

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Darth123123 posted:

so why doesn't carson's plan reformsave it immediately and have everyone under the $2000 plan?

he said so himself: because he's not a communist. If You Like Your Health Plan, You Can Keep It, For Real THis Time

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Smoothrich posted:

he said so himself: because he's not a communist. If You Like Your Health Plan, You Can Keep It, For Real THis Time

lol... smoothrich, missed that. everyone is lining up for his new plan I bet. that'll save us tons

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Smoothrich posted:

The Trustees' Report presents these data:

Social Security has $2.73 Trillion in trust fund reserves.
Social Security reserves are still growing and will continue to grow through 2020.
Beginning in 2021, program costs are projected to exceed income, shrinking the trust funds.
The trust funds will be exhausted in 2033, the same year projected in the 2012 report.
After 2033, income will cover 77% of scheduled payments.

clearly this program is in shambles and must be burnt to the ground and be replaced with some free market bullshit

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

babypolis posted:

Social Security reserves are still growing and will continue to grow through 2020.
Beginning in 2021, program costs are projected to exceed income, shrinking the trust funds.
The trust funds will be exhausted in 2033, the same year projected in the 2012 report.

lies

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

There are six trustees. Four are senior government officials: The Secretary of the Treasury, the Acting Commissioner of SSA, the Secretary of Health and Human Services, and the Acting Secretary of Labor. Two are public trustees: Charles P. Blahous III Ph.D. and Robert D. Reischauer Ph.D. Dr. Blahous is a Stanford economist who served in the George W. Bush administration. Dr. Reischauer is a Harvard economist and the former president of the Urban Institute.

clearly a bunch of democrat crooks

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
smoothrich is dedicated to his character but every once in a while he slips up

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Top City Homo posted:

smoothrich is dedicated to his character but every once in a while he slips up

Benghazi Carson yelling man is getting played out. I say he should switch to being a die-hard Cruzpublican instead.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Smoothrich posted:

In 2013, the United States Department of Veterans Affairs released a study that covered suicides from 1999 to 2010, which showed that roughly 22 veterans were committing suicide per day, or one every 65 minutes.

they aren't "bullshit wacky statements" you're just a low-information liberal idiot

LOL

To be fair if I was a veteran and I thought Carson had any chance of being president I'd off myself too.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

NewMars posted:

Benghazi Carson yelling man is getting played out. I say he should switch to being a die-hard Cruzpublican instead.

i can only tolerate cruz for like 3 seconds before i wretch. he looks like an overgrown aborted fetus and when he speaks i can see the physical manifestation of sleaze forming around him like some demon

with cruz you lose

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET

babypolis posted:

clearly this program is in shambles and must be burnt to the ground and be replaced with some free market bullshit

They should roll it into VTSAX. A rising tide lifts all 401Ks.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Smoothrich posted:

low-information

Smoothrich's real racism shows itself.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Top City Homo posted:

i can only tolerate cruz for like 3 seconds before i wretch. he looks like an overgrown aborted fetus and when he speaks i can see the physical manifestation of sleaze forming around him like some demon

with cruz you lose

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Top City Homo posted:

with cruz you lose

This is exactly why he is perfect for Smoothrich.

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

NewMars posted:

This is exactly why he is perfect for Smoothrich.

I love Ted Cruz, I have for years once I read his biography, studied all his legal arguments, and watched all of his political debates back in Texas that are really obscure but I dug through the archives of some Texan NPR poo poo to make a highlight reel of Cruz's smackdowns. I disagree with Cruz on almost all of his policy proposals, but I have total admiration for his intellect, which he uses exclusively to troll at the highest levels of American society.

I also can tell that Ben Carson is the only person smarter than Ted Cruz in politics today, but they both have IQ's almost at my level, so I like them both

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Smoothrich posted:

I love Ted Cruz, I have for years once I read his biography, studied all his legal arguments, and watched all of his political debates back in Texas that are really obscure but I dug through the archives of some Texan NPR poo poo to make a highlight reel of Cruz's smackdowns. I disagree with Cruz on almost all of his policy proposals, but I have total admiration for his intellect, which he uses exclusively to troll at the highest levels of American society.

I also can tell that Ben Carson is the only person smarter than Ted Cruz in politics today, but they both have IQ's almost at my level, so I like them both

Wow! What is your IQ? Are you a mensa member?

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Darth123123 posted:

Wow! What is your IQ? Are you a mensa member?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5v0uD5UT0o

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Please use your 14.8 year probation to get properly medicated. Lay off the AMP as well.

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
:rip: Smoothrich

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Triglav posted:

:rip: Smoothrich

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Smoothrich posted:

This man is a national shitposting treasure and I mourn his probation.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

InterFaced posted:

This man is a national shitposting treasure and I mourn his probation.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
New video from Smoothrich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHhhwi0vid4
stare into those eyes

truly an insane person

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Lol I didn't even play it. That was really him, huh. I thought he pulled a random crazy persons video. Learns me

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I can't believe that it was posting in the freaking games forum that did smoothrich in.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
now ill never know how einstein's theory of relativity was disproved :sigh:

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013

Wanamingo posted:

I can't believe that it was posting in the freaking games forum that did smoothrich in.

I can't believe that what got him done wasn't related to Ben Carson or any of the other Republican candidates.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

AARP LARPer has issued a correction as of 02:19 on Jan 23, 2016

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Smoothrich: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3743840&perpage=40&pagenumber=250#post452672578
Smoothrich: this hater got a 6 hour ban for accusing me of having a severe mental illness (that my brother has, but i dont post about that lol) but ofc I deseorve the 5000 day probaion
SDuster: so
SDuster: your brother has a mental illness
SDuster: and you think you don't?
Smoothrich: i have all of the GOod Parts of schizophrenia, but none of the badf parts
Smoothrich: aka im not delusional or paranoid or anything, just unbelivably high intelligence lol
SDuster: i don' tthink there are any good parts
Smoothrich: yeah there is, its seeing mad connections, intution, knowledge etc, schizophrenic ppl are usually mad high IQ, but crazy
Smoothrich: and retarded
SDuster: idk
SDuster: its like saying there are good parts of autism
Smoothrich: schizophrenic ppl are obsessed with seeing thsmelves as the center of a pranoid conspiracy
SDuster: or the clap
Smoothrich: nah, schizos make "creative leaps" based on cartoons and hysterical nonsense and other bs
Smoothrich: i, on the otherhand, am one of the top 50 seeded Total War gamers in the World
SDuster: p sure you are insane
Smoothrich: thus i am half convinced i could join ISIS and lead them 2 glory
Smoothrich: yeah, im not denying that
Smoothrich: but im not schizophrenic either, i study all the modern neuroscientific research on this bs lol
Smoothrich: im just a pro-tier "analyist" my dreamj is to work for a DC think tank
Smoothrich: lots of tehm are on youtube nowadays, their pro-spergs sound like schizos but its babbling about real poo poo
SDuster: naw you are insane

Snatch Duster has issued a correction as of 21:21 on Nov 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

quote:

i, on the otherhand, am one of the top 50 seeded Total War gamers in the World

shame he was probated, this would make an excellent avtext.

• Locked thread