Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So if an evil cop is coming to take me away I can shoot him, Doc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Doctor Butts posted:

Ben Carson Tells CNN the Holocaust Would Have Gone Differently If the Jews Had Guns

To get things going in an interview, Blitzer reads a passage from Carson's book:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/10/08/ben_carson_tells_cnn_holocaust_could_have_been_different_if_jews_had_guns.html

The more this man is forced to talk because he is near the head of the pack, the more he'll stumble.

I think you're grossly underestimating the stupidity of the GOP base. This is a party run by Fox News.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
99% of black people voted for Obama so 99% of black people will vote for this fella.

:colbert:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

99% of black people voted for Obama so 99% of black people will vote for this fella.

Alan Keys cries himself to sleep at night

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

He's got an inspirational life story, too!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i was at a burger king once and a guy came up to me, his breast pressed against my back. he had a knife aimed at my kidney and asked if i was ready to lose my kidney i looked at him for a split second and responded with a question of my own, "will you still be standing?" in that brief moment i performed a 180. now are meeting chest to chest I suddenly perform an enzuigiri to the back of his head subduing him. when police asked how i did it I said through years of training. I then grabbed my long cheeseburger and left even tipping the cute girl behind the counter i still haven't returned to that BK.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

spacemang_spliff posted:

I think you're grossly underestimating the stupidity of the GOP base. This is a party run by Fox News.

nah as much as fox news hates trump they cant reign it in. its more of a frankensteins monster kind of deal imo

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Lord of Pie posted:

Ben Carson: :godwin: + :f5:

Ben Carson: The biggest fan of Nazi metaphors in politics

The World's Stupidest Neurosurgeon posted:

I’ve talked in the past about how the people in Nazi Germany did not agree with Hitler. A lot of them didn’t. But did they stand up? Did they say anything? No, they kept their mouths shut and look at the atrocities that occurred.

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
BAH GOD HE JUST WON'T STOP!
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/10/09/ben-carson-jewish-group-talking-foolishness-on-holocaust/

Ben "What Does a Bunch of Jews Know About the Holocaust That I Don't" Carson posted:

Jonathan A. Greenblatt, national director of the Anti-Defamation League, responded in a statement that Carson “has a right to his views on gun control, but the notion that Hitler’s gun-control policy contributed to the Holocaust is historically inaccurate.” He added that “gun control did not cause the Holocaust; Nazism and anti-Semitism did.”

“That’s total foolishness,” Carson said when ABC News anchor George Stephanopoulos asked for his reaction. “It is well known that in many places where tyranny has taken over, they first disarm the people.”

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I'm starting to see why my dad likes this black man a lot.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Hans Litten is rolling in his grave

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

AfroLine posted:

i was at a burger king once and a guy came up to me, his breast pressed against my back. he had a knife aimed at my kidney and asked if i was ready to lose my kidney i looked at him for a split second and responded with a question of my own, "will you still be standing?" in that brief moment i performed a 180. now are meeting chest to chest I suddenly perform an enzuigiri to the back of his head subduing him. when police asked how i did it I said through years of training. I then grabbed my long cheeseburger and left even tipping the cute girl behind the counter i still haven't returned to that BK.

lol

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lol when you start contradicting the adl as a republican candidate

im starting to believe the early onset dementia theory. reagan at least lasted into his second term before completely losing his mind

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I just like to imagine that he's really loving drunk

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

self lobotomy

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Just imagine, though... going out on a bender and coming to with an arse-kicking hangover to find you're the Republican nominee for president.

Imagine it.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Tesseraction posted:

I just like to imagine that he's really loving drunk

I knew a doctor who is basically a white ben carson. he was prescribing himself codeine sizzurp.

he was fun to party with but lol if you brought up bush

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Lord of Pie posted:

self lobotomy

How do you think he got the title of "World's Greatest Neurosurgeon"?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Doctor Butts posted:

Ben Carson Tells CNN the Holocaust Would Have Gone Differently If the Jews Had Guns

To get things going in an interview, Blitzer reads a passage from Carson's book:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/10/08/ben_carson_tells_cnn_holocaust_could_have_been_different_if_jews_had_guns.html

The more this man is forced to talk because he is near the head of the pack, the more he'll stumble.

The Holocaust wouldn't have happened if the notoriously pro-semitic people of Germany had been armed

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
So is Ben Carson going to NAU or what?

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
Ben Carson is a mushmouthed gigglepuss who talks like Winnie the pooh

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

wiffle ball bat posted:

Ben Carson is a mushmouthed gigglepuss who talks like Winnie the pooh

If only he had the same amount of common sense as Winnie, he'd be a much better candidate.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
There's no way he doesn't write himself scripts for benzos

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

memy posted:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
The idea of Carson becoming a doctor just because he likes sleeping, and wants to sleep as much as possible, so he writes himself unlimited benzo prescriptions with his doctor money, is making me laugh until I cry

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Jewel Repetition posted:

The idea of Carson becoming a doctor just because he likes sleeping, and wants to sleep as much as possible, so he writes himself unlimited benzo prescriptions with his doctor money, is making me laugh until I cry

you need real steady hands for neurosurgery man

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Everyone has a hard time getting appointments with him and thinks it's because he's so busy and exclusive, but it's really because he only works for 4 hours a day because he spends the other 20 sleeping. And he doesn't care because it still gives him enough money to fill his prescriptions

fun tunnel
Feb 16, 2007

that boys so lovely

Doctor Butts posted:

Also, we should not forget the fact that someone DID try rushing the Oregon shooter, was shot 5-7 times, and is lucky to still be alive.

It also did not stop the shooter.

Ben Carson is dumb.

sounds like some poor shots. no scope headshots 24/7

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
It's actually a really sad & tragic story... Dr. Carson 2016 put all the messed up brain tissue he excised into his own head, and it made him an insane liar who talks like Stevie from Malcolm in the Middle

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Dr. CARSON has........ changed

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

memy posted:

probably ambien.

he's going to wake up eventually and be really confused

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.

spacemang_spliff posted:

probably ambien.

he's going to wake up eventually and be really confused

Wait, I did WHAT? Oh my god.

*takes more pills*

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
I don't think the self-lobotomy joke is funny anymore, but I'm perfectly fine with it since it's in the zeitgeist. He's Dustin Hoffman meets Edward Norton

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Golden Bee posted:

self-lobotomy joke

What joke?

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
911 wouldn't have happened if the twin towers had a gun

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Republicans judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin. White liberal racists have exposed themselves en masse with the widespread popularity of Ben Carson after decades of Democratic Party propaganda equating conservatism and racism as the same thing, instead of polar opposites.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Smoothrich posted:

Republicans judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin.

lamao

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
you can say that white democrats are racist because they have no intention of helping, and in fact only hurt minorities. that would be less insane than saying

conservatives are the opposite of racists

Smoothrich
Nov 8, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

stoutfish posted:

you can say that white democrats are racist because they have no intention of helping, and in fact only hurt minorities. that would be less insane than saying

conservatives are the opposite of racists

Liberals have a worldview where everyone is defined by what social group they belong to and adhere to identity politics which often leads to the negative perpetuation of victimhood in pursuit of achieving an intangible sense of "social justice." Conservatives in contrast strongly adhere to a philosophy of personal responsibility and individual merit. Ben Carson is viewed favorably by conservatives because of his achievements and traditional values, while liberals view him as an "Uncle Tom" race traitor despite growing up poor with a single Southern born religious mother in Detroit.

Smoothrich has issued a correction as of 07:45 on Oct 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Smoothrich posted:

Liberals have a worldview where everyone is defined by what social group they belong to and adhere to identity politics which often leads to the negative perpetuation of victimhood in pursuit of achieving an intangible sense of "social justice." Conservatives in contrast strongly adhere to a philosophy of personal responsibility and individual merit. Ben Carson is viewed favorably by conservatives because of his achievements and traditional values, while liberals view him as an "Uncle Tom" race traitor despite growing up poor with a single Southern born religious mother in Detroit.

how is ethnic theorycrafting in the games forum not identity politics

• Locked thread