Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radiapathy
Dec 3, 2011

Snooping as usual, I see.
I'm picking Penelope by Pinback. It's a song about a goldfish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radiapathy
Dec 3, 2011

Got off to a really slow start but I've cleared some time in my schedule to focus on it. Trying some new tricks this time out. It's gonna be weird.

Radiapathy
Dec 3, 2011

When I first started making music, I had so little skill/knowledge and such crappy equipment that there was zero chance I'd ever get what I heard in my head down on tape. So I just gave it my best shot and called it good.

I've reached a point where when I finish a track it's around a 95% approximation of the track that I originally intended to produce (so if it's no good, it's mainly because my vision sucks, not necessarily my abilities). But I still have to work really hard to get to that point, and I would spend forever trying to get that final 5% down if I didn't have Rockstar deadlines forcing me to wrap it up.

At the moment my arrangement's only around 50% where I want it to be. Gonna do what I can to finalize it tonight and tomorrow, then do vocals over the weekend.

Radiapathy
Dec 3, 2011

AHHH WHY DID I PICK THIS SONG???

Radiapathy
Dec 3, 2011

Haven't car tested yet, but I'm not gonna have any more time to work on it today:

Radiapathy: Penelope (Pinback cover)

Here's the original song, if you've never heard it.

Radiapathy
Dec 3, 2011

Updated the mix on mine. Same link. Lyrics in the metadata of the MP3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radiapathy
Dec 3, 2011

I avoided looking at the voting thread all day, fearing the carnage. But it's more of a ghost town. I commented/voted.

• Locked thread