Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beer pal

mods please edit in the "hot" tag, b/c this is a global warming thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
STILL TRYING HARD
"They eyed each other warily, wondering who would be the first to succumb to cannibalism"

treasure bear

i will buy a bag of ice and put it in the ocean

please do the same

Bread Set Jettison

beer pal posted:

poolar bears

GEExCEE

beer pal

thats a good thing to do and i respect it... but at the same time... its governments that caused the problem so individuals cant be expected to solve it. and how about the 1%. theyve got more ice than half the country put together.

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

GEExCEE

if we all lef t the windows open in our cars and houses instead of selfishly hogging all the cool air to ourselves, we wouldn't be in this mess

beer pal

why dont they set up those drat huge wind power fans in the arctic, to cool off the bears?? i cant be the first one to think of this?? two birds one stone dammit

GEExCEE

things you can do to fight global warming:

- use hot water to wash your clothes and dishes, leaving the colder water for the world's oceans, seas, and rivers

- carry a few ice pops or a healthy fruit like watermelon with you at all times, in case you see any animals that seem a little warm

- if anyone says something like "nice weather we're having," get a really serious look on your face and stare them in the eyes and explain climate change to them

- make a wide-brimmed hat that will provide cool shade to the area immediately surrounding your head

- throw out all your space heaters, ovens, and hot plates in favor of refrigerators, iceboxes, and air conditioners

- do an art project with an angry sun and a sweating earth, and put it in a public place to raise awareness

Funky See Funky Do
STILL TRYING HARD

beer pal posted:

why dont they set up those drat huge wind power fans in the arctic, to cool off the bears?? i cant be the first one to think of this?? two birds one stone dammit

Because that would spin the earth off its axis and kill us all. You'd have to do the same in the Antarctic and there are no polar bears there.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
polar bears are actually just normal bears that have been relocated to the arctic

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

beer pal

Nosfereefer posted:

polar bears are actually just normal bears that have been relocated to the arctic

thats not true... i went to ivy league and thats not true...

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
in the sae way that washing ur white clothing w ur balck will chnge the color so does the snow work

Nosfereefer

beer pal posted:

thats not true... i went to ivy league and thats not true...

thats just cryprofascist propaganda hth

Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747
feed rich to polar bears

*brush ya shouldas off* :jiggaman:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

joke_explainer

obama stole the food from those polar bears so his fancy white house chefs could make him delicious meals with it

fuck. marry. t-rex

beer pal posted:

Those poor bears..

google THIS

send robert van winkle to the North Pole

alnilam

damnit obama why won't you do something about this...

ty manifisto

dogcrash truther
Obama thinks Pokemon are real and Polar Bears are fake. smdh

verily carefree

Come closer.... I must tell you about how hungry I am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

tada posted:

Come closer.... I must tell you about how hungry I am

• Locked thread