Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Night-vision Goggles Equipped!

Honestly, Lost Impact could be worse, a thousand times. You could've done what I did and got both A ranks and all the keys. :shepicide:

Though even at its worst I'd still probably take Shadow the Hedgehog over Sonic 06, after playing both. At least I had fun once or twice in shadow's multiplayer mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

TwoPair posted:

Well yeah I figured that, but like, is it fighting? Racing? Are both players Shadow? Or do you get to wield guns as Knuckles?

There are 6 shadows to pick from. One is shadow, one is shadow but yellow, and the other 4 are silver shadows with different colored stripes. The silver ones don't get to pick up guns, but have built in grenade launchers/smgs (depending on which one you pick) and the yellow and red shadow basically play exactly like single player.

You run around in some levels and try to kill eachother.

It was poo poo but I had fun with it still. Of course, kid me probably had bad opinions about this game, since I basically did everything except fill out every single path. Yes the game keeps track of which exact path you take to the ending and has names for every single one of them. They expected you to play Westopolis 326 times to 100% everything, before taking into consideration keys and A ranks.

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

alcharagia posted:

Properly-prepared Crush 40 buttrock is an important aspect of Sonic the Heghod appreciation and that includes Sonic youth, the true theme song to Sonic Generations.

I have a feeling it was actually supposed to be. If you play it over the final boss the low-pass cuts out right when you gain control in the fight.

Because that's really the only context that song would actually make sense in.

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

It's me

I'm the doofus that likes Never Turn Back.

The I Am piano refrain at the beginning will never not be loving hilarious though. For whatever reason they slapped it on all the soundtrack releases of the song

• Locked thread