Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SonicRulez posted:

The only bad part about heroes is that Team Dark's missions were too long and Team Chaotix was purposefully not fun. Team Sonic was fun to play as, I never saw what was so bad about the gameplay. I had the Gamecube version though, so maybe that made a difference. I felt like Shadow was more glitchy, the story was cringey, the voice acting was worse, and I had to play through it a million times. I finished both games to their full ending though, so I can't say I found either of them to be truly terrible.

Yeah, that's basically my experience with the game. Lord have mercy is Sonic not the game you want to have search quests in. I don't get how they managed to constantly make 'Game about runfast character' so unfun but they certainly found a way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Crush 40 is a national treasure for their work in the Sonic & Shadow games alone.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SonicRulez posted:

Fair enough. That must be irritating as hell. Sorry, Jordan. Question: How exactly is Shadow killing Eggman? It looks like he just chopped his skull in half, but Eggman is screaming "Nooooooooooo" when the screen fades to black.

He crushed his neck, I guess.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oh boy, now we can talk about all the games in the Sonic franchise and how they stack up against each other!

What's the opinion on Unleashed? I never played that one at all.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Wow, I never pegged Sega as the type to start using Capcom science in their games. When do servers start growing out of the ground and producing radiation?

Also, Jordan, is that thing in your avatar a Pokemon?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

For someone that runs at the speed of sound, you'd think he'd have stronger lungs.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Mr Tastee posted:

I can't believe Shadow is less humane than Akuma.

Hey, Shadow would steal candy from a baby and that's totally cool because babies shouldn't be having sugar anyway, but I don't think he'd be doing "karate" combos on them like everything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Jordan I'm so sorry you had to buy a second copy of this game.

This was still a hilarious LP though.

• Locked thread