Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Hixalot posted:

Thanks to PSN played NBA 2k for a few times in a couple years, what a disappointment. Still the same over complicated, clunky, zero fun game it always was. It boggles the mind how a free flowing, fast paced game like basketball can be turned into a slog fest mess in the digital version.

Live 15 was great, haven't tried 16, guess it doesn't matter with the delay (possible cancellation?) for this coming year.

If EA can do it why does it mystify 2K?

I don't post in here because I'm terrible at this game, but lol at using NBA live as an example of anything besides what a loving mess EA sports games are. 2k has complicated controls because it has to try and emulate all the different things that a basketball player has to do with their body during a game; while also having to act as your own coach making adjustments and such on the fly. The game is awesome to play and incredibly intricate because the devs give a poo poo about their product, unlike EA.

NBA Jam on fire edition is now available on PSN

efb

Away all Goats posted:

The game you want is called NBA Street and it's pretty good. Unfortunately you need a PS2 or equivalent

Oberst fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jun 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
You had me until Coach K

• Locked thread