Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
Glumslinger, can you confirm what my guess is: that you can't commit to Wisconsin, they're the guaranteed title opponent, because they have Sam Dekker and Frank Kaminsky?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

Anyone have a clue how to rebrand without relocation? Dabbled a bit before work but couldn't find that feature.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

Yeah, I put the difficulty down to rookie at least until I can figure defense out and I'm still having stretches where I get murdered one after another in the paint. Last night I had a game where Rudy Gay just went loving off on me. Still won, but it was taken to OT and I had to defend after hitting a 3 pointer.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

Hey Glumslinger, this isn't obviously a major bug but after checking in MyLeague and seeing it working right, I'm pretty sure that some things in MyGM relocation aren't updating properly. I moved the Kings to Detroit to establish a cross-town rivalry with the Pistons and the crowd is still entirely in Kings gear, and the '3d' logo on the pre-game show is still the Kings. MyLeague has the crowd working right and such, so I'm pretty sure it's a bug.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

Yes, new court, new jerseys, new city, everything.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

I'll give you a hint as to how bad NBA Live 16 is: according to sales figures, it sold less than 1% of NBA 2k16's sales. Or, roughly, 8,300 copies in North America. Live is not the right decision in any circumstance.

But straight up, relocation and team creation in 2K is the best I've ever seen, once you get by the horrible story in MyPlayer it's the best be-a-player game out there, and it has a whole host of sliders that will allow you to make the game however you drat well please.

Live is poo poo. It's not even an opinion, it's an outright fact. If you want a game that will continue to be supported, there's really no choice.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

Spacebump posted:

Some of the injuries in this game are ridiculous.

Just in case, NBA Injury Report is a real Twitter feed that makes all sorts of joke posts like this.

This is probably :thejoke: and I'm being :downs: though.

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

It should be, and probably is, cancelled. Seriously, I think people did the math and said they sold about 8,000 units in their first month. That's 'oh gently caress scrap everything NOW' low sales.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

I was planning on buying this anyways, but it's now 100% certain. Expansion is awesome.

• Locked thread