Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Time To Chill
Feb 26, 2007

there's enough of Deez Nuts to go around

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keanu
Jul 27, 2013
If an ineligible candidate influences the outcome of an election, what happens? Does a losing candidate have to challenge the election result?

Is there any precedent for this sort of thing, besides the famous incident of the Kenyan-born President?

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

keanu posted:

If an ineligible candidate influences the outcome of an election, what happens? Does a losing candidate have to challenge the election result?

Is there any precedent for this sort of thing, besides the famous incident of the Kenyan-born President?

I'd imagine that most or all states don't allow ballot access for ineligible candidates. And if people did vote for him, it would be the same as voting for Santa Claus or your cat. It would effectively be an abstention.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
A lot of people think he doesn't have a chance, but Deez Nuts is hanging around in the polls

Jon Zyetta
May 6, 2003
Your Bargaining Posture Is Highly Dubious
Deez Nuts set to take a hard stand against public indecency. Deez Nuts and Rosie Palms are working hard to get us off the position we've put ourselves in.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
I didn't expect to find Deez all the way out here in the middle of nowhere, the man gets around.

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
It's a toss up as to who I want to vote for really.

I like Weedlord BonerHitlers stance on Fascist Sexually Stimulating Marijuana Legalization

But on the other hand "DEEZ Nuts"

A Time To Chill
Feb 26, 2007

MaliciousBiz posted:

It's a toss up as to who I want to vote for really.

I like Weedlord BonerHitlers stance on Fascist Sexually Stimulating Marijuana Legalization

But on the other hand "DEEZ Nuts"

Mr. Nuts certainly has the electability argument on his side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

American isn't ready for an aryan president

• Locked thread