Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
from each other. Both have charts with a Left-Right axis and an Authoritarian-Libertarian axis. Both put Bernie Sanders in the lower-left quadrant, but Political Compass has it labeled Left-Libertarian, while ISideWith labels it Left-Authoritarian. Which one is correct?

Or are they both wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lyapunov Unstable
Nov 20, 2011
Those scales are for losers

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I dunno, I found it helpful to learn that the most leftish Republican is actually Christie, not Trump.

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Well that left according to the website's authors. By asking questions in a certain way and controlling what gets asked, a website like these ones can not only place a candidate in different places on the political spectrum but place the quiz taker where ever they want. Early political compass tests were made by libertarians to fool everyone into thinking they were libertarian for instance.

Lyapunov Unstable
Nov 20, 2011

Caithness posted:

I dunno, I found it helpful to learn that the most leftish Republican is actually Christie, not Trump.
Something being parameterized doesn't make it true

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I had no idea I had political leanings or a personality until I took an online quiz. Thanks internet.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

My axis tilts to Full Communism

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol if you're a dumb lamb that needs to be told which candidate best suits you

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Last time I took this test it said that I'm a Lannister

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Caithness posted:

Yeah but Christie wants to raid CO and WA to stop legal weed and can't stop talking about how wonderful NSA surveillance is, he might be slightly less terrible on a couple issues but he's a horrible authoritarian shithead. I would take President Trump over Christie in a heartbeat.

• Locked thread