Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

bawfuls posted:

May No is also getting into reasonable lotto ticket territory now (<10c). If the Tories win but lose seats relative to their current position, or fail to win an outright majority, there's a strong chance she is ousted by her own party.

This is a good take. Personally though I think hope is a lie and have everything on May Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Vishass posted:

$40 if I don't nickel and dime myself on tweet markets looking for the next "sure" thing.

I feel like the tweet markets are for addicts.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
welp there goes healthcare vote along with my shares. I really thought McConnell would pull it off.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
So is B6 the way to go here, or does a MTP not count? https://www.predictit.org/Market/3414/When-will-the-Senate-vote-on-the-Better-Care-Reconciliation-Act

e: B4, not B6. Though if a MTP doesn't count then B6 would probably be the way to go.

Jedi Knight Luigi has issued a correction as of 16:40 on Jul 25, 2017

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009
I've got 100 shares in B5. Hopefully it'll spike later this week and I can buy a case of beer.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Arkane posted:

Profit by month and shares traded

What were the Feb '17 cash cows?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Vishass posted:

I want Jones to win for obvious reasons, but also to save me from this website since I put most of my money on Moore.

We are in the exact same boat. If Moore actually does win I’ll probably either cash out or dump a bunch in yes for female Dem 2020 presidential candidate and forget about PI till midterms.

• Locked thread