Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

I bought 80 shares of Bernie getting the nomination. When he surges, I'll sell for a profit. Then buy Hillary yes shares. So either I make ~80$. Or Bernie is the candidate. Win/win bitches.

Tenasscity has issued a correction as of 04:35 on Aug 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

Jewel Repetition posted:

Can I gloat extra for having kept the same position for months?

Why don't you ask your spaghetti for answers. :shittydog:

Tenasscity has issued a correction as of 11:58 on Oct 21, 2015

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

Thanks for making me lose 2 bucks, you Rand Paul #2 in Iowa nerds.

Never bet on Paul

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

That STUPID loving NBC poll just took a big steaming poo poo on my Cruz 20% no shares.

Who the gently caress could have called that? Cruz is at 22% average now and unless some big polls come out that have him at less than 18 I'm hosed.

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

motherfucking oval office poo poo goddamnit.

Started at 50$, rode the SC 2nd market waves up to 90$. (buying for about 45, selling for 55-60) Bought a ton of Cruz yes for 60 cents right before a big wad of votes came in for Rubio, giving him a 3k vote lead that never diminished for the rest of the night. I ended the night at 25$.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

New rule, no more wave riding after 50% of the precincts report in. :argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

Cruz is almost 2000 votes down with 6% left to report. Unless there are hidden Cruz covens out there, he's not gonna beat that gap.

edit: 1k gap with 99% reporting.

Wrap it up Cruz-ailues.

I feel your pain.

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

Wrap
:bang:
it
:bang:
up

At least the establishment fake conservatives are shaking in their boots, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenasscity
Jan 1, 2010

so how the hell is CNN wrong about 2000 possible Cruz voters and why does the NYTimes disagree with fewer precincts reporting?

• Locked thread