Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Logikv9 posted:

I'm getting a little uneasy on my RUBIO.RNOM yes shares because of all the new developments about how he has basically quit the senate in all but name only. I'll see if this stuff sticks but I wouldn't be surprised if somebody uses it against him once his numbers goes up.

hope you didnt sell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

bought a shitload of carson nos. there is no way that man will win the nomination

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

might be dumb, but i bought some trump indie run. even if he doesnt, i suspect he'll threaten it some more in the future and boost it enough beyond the 11 cents i got it at

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Necc0 posted:

I should change the thread title to 'One in the Hand > Two in the Bush'

One in the Rand > Two in the Bush

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i lost all my predictit money on trump winning iowa. i had bought it when it was last 40 and could have sold it at like 90 when the exit polls came out :(

• Locked thread